Leora - Home Activities #80

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Certainly can be a tiring experience with this extra curricular activity at the weekends. 😇

It’s all part of Plan A .. as a good and humble guy said earlier this year , “ believe in the process “ .. 

So .. If she slept at her boyfriend’s place , all theories that they weren’t communicating and she was happier and looked better and all that are “ crushed “ .. 

And i ask again .. how anyone here knows to who the sms go ? How anyone here knows to who she texts ? How anyone here knows when she’s outside of the apartment if she isn’t contacting her boyfriend , away of the criticizing negative eyes of the fans ? How in general anyone knows that she definitely makes dance lessons at certain days , studies or goes to language courses at certain days ? Is it  because she confess to Paul ? But she’s lying to Paul of what’s happening with her life 😂🤣😂🤣 Or is it the first time that a woman ( also men of course ) when she’s cheating she’s using all “ Pinocchio “ technics , naturally and like nothing is happening to create the reality that she wants so as to have this amazing alternative life that gives her the passion that she’s needing to still continue and be under this prison and live this rent free life 😂🤣 

Ahh , well, at least a bit of different air in decoration of this apartment for the next 3 months with the Christmas Tree so as this place becomes warmer . 

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

but it will probably not be long before it crashes again. maybe i'm wrong but the signs i see confirm my assumption. we will see

Well, around this same time last year, she broke her cell phone against the floor. So I wouldn't be surprised if they argue one more time... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I also doubt that Leora stopped calling LB just to avoid being intercepted by us. Also because until last Monday she didn't have any problems calling him in front of the cameras. And if she didn't want to be heard on the phone, Leora knows exactly how to do it, as long as she locks herself in the bathroom or goes up the stairs. Then from last Tuesday until now she hasn't phoned him even once. Now she may have changed her mind again and phone him later, just wait until tonight for confirmation.

It remains to be seen why if there were no serious problems she did not go to him on Saturday. I don't think she stayed at home on Saturday night just to show up and even yesterday she was ready to stay at home until someone or something changed her mind.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1