Leora - Home Activities #80

pulo filipe

59 minutes ago, RdKing said:

There you go again, assuming you know what other people think or do! You must be related to Aladino or maybe are the same person. BTW, I've been around your part of the world and have not much good to say when it comes to Greeks, except for the ladies of course. I'll do the smart thing and will add you to my ignore list 😷crazy cuckoo GIF

Happy that you decided to do what has been suggested , that  is the ignore list or button ☺️ 

About what other people think or do , what am I doing different than anyone posting here ? That I don’t praise the Queen with possible things she does and that’s why the ( expected to be honest ) heat that I gather ? That’s fine , I will still sleep happy at night and without worries 😇

Some  days ago I was told that I am Harley Fatboy’s cousin or something like that . Now alladino . You need to decide and choose a side , for you though I still remain the jack shit guy that knows nothing , aka ddhm 😆 .

About being here and what you have experienced , it is of little importance to me . At least you made your own opinion and conclusions about the country and its people and you aren’t one of those famous people who say “ i have heard “ or “ i have been told “ and so on . Your opinion is respected and again , that’s of little importance of what you think . But being a citizen of this country , thank you for your whatever financial contribution during your stay here 😇

About the greek women , they are nice and fantastic outside but not the smartest as they have much of conservative logic and ideas . 

Enjoy Leora and the ignorance posts 😇

26 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

EXCEPT FOR RADI 😄

Radi has even surpassed Leora of the obsession she has for the cameras . Who would have thought that it will come a time that someone else will become more addicted and obsessed for the top cams and replays and whatever than Leora . This is the period then , Radi the obsessed 😃

Just now, patou said:

Je vais vous souhaiter une très bonne soirée et j’espère que leora va vous faire plaisir

Très bonne soirée Leora ❤️

Ces l’heure pour moi 🛏️

Un demain

good night patou And wife 

great happy night 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 🛌

❤️🦆🦆❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1