Leora - Home Activities #80

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

I don't think so. A lot of smile and emojis thats not for Paul. We now all what happend last night................

It is my opinion that absolutely none of " WE " know, without any doubt, what happened last night. For the most part, what is posted regarding Leora's activities, is purely cynical conjecture !

WE, is a very misused word, in many of the posts that are made here. I, am part of WE, please document with evidence that YOU have. So that I can see it. Then, I will decide if I will consider it to be binding proof of what happened in Leora's activities last night !

Thank you !!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Je me demande si hier elle n’a pas été plutôt fumer la chicha chez des copines car je trouve quelle a la gorge qui lui gratte et sa lui fait sa a chaque fois je crois une supposition

It may be, but take into account that it is usually her worst period for sore throats and sinusitis.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

As you were.....

Again.

If you write like that you make me think I was wrong then and she went to sleep with him yesterday. And since she was all the time chatting and staying on instagram (and smiles) as she came back, it is practically certain that this is the case. And this proves that something had happened between them, otherwise they didn't stay almost a week without calling or seeing each other.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

If you write like that you make me think I was wrong then and she went to sleep with him yesterday. And since she was all the time chatting and staying on instagram (and smiles) as she came back, it is practically certain that this is the case. And this proves that something had happened between them, otherwise they didn't stay almost a week without calling or seeing each other.

All i can say is i do believe there was a genuine fall out for whatever reason, mid week. Why, no one can know but i certainly think it's just another case of what has gone on all this time. Same as ever, basically. It actually doesn't even have to relate to yesterday, that's up for grabs. Blue is right, she may not have been with him, but whatever problem arose last week, looks like it's gone for the time being.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

il y a 10 minutes, le bleu est la couleur a dit :

Pas de Brokk SG signifie que le statu quo demeure. Plan A sur la bonne voie.

Je vais poser une question idiote le plan A Paul et le plan B Lover boy ou le contraire ?

• Like 2