Leora - Home Activities #80

pulo filipe

Just now, RdKing said:

You need to get out of that small island you call home. It obviously affect your mental health!! Like everyone here, you know shit when it comes to Leora except for that crap you make up 💩💩

You are right . I know shit ☺️😇 I live it to the experts and the ones that know more than me to enlighten anyone of us here with their knowledge 😇😎 

About the place I live , you and around 2 million people per year are unlucky that need to pay for whatever I have here and has led to my mental disorder as you say 😇

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right . I know shit ☺️😇 I live it to the experts and the ones that know more than me to enlighten anyone of us here with their knowledge 😇😎 

About the place I live , you and around 2 million people per year are unlucky that need to pay for whatever I have here and has led to my mental disorder as you say 😇

There you go again, assuming you know what other people think or do! You must be related to Aladino or maybe are the same person. BTW, I've been around your part of the world and have not much good to say when it comes to Greeks, except for the ladies of course. I'll do the smart thing and will add you to my ignore list 😷crazy cuckoo GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1