Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

42 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Packed food doesn't come anymore 

Leora eat healthy food 

Vegetables and vegetables 

That’s even a bigger mistake as people need to eat all .. the problems occur when you become older .. lack of meat , can cause lack of iron and so many other details about food . That’s what there are the nutritionists for , a good advice can always be seek by them.

Anyway , Leora’s problem isn’t the food but the way that she has made her life a complete mess that she can’t even escape from the bubble she has created . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, van the man said:

I hope all those who wanted Malia to leave are enjoying what they wished for!!!! I agree that RLC is now the worst it's ever been. At this moment I don't think even Leora can save it!!!! Thank God I have thousands of hours of archive material to enjoy! Oh the joy of watching Eva and her many adventures, Masha, Dasha and Sasha together, Kaley and all the angels, Kristy, Kami, Anabelle, Diana to name just a few

In the current situation RLC could re-invite these girls but it would be a useless recycling of people. If it weren't for the fact that Irma has a ban on the countries of the European Union, they would have recycled it 50,000 times with all possible combinations of apartments. Rlc need "fresh meat" and a less expensive subscription (because the current subscription price is honestly a steal when I think there are people like B2 girls on RLC who cover up while masturbating).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I agree but we should make the most of it while it last's than all we will have is the other site ?????

I inject my money into Voyuer House, over 30 apartments and constant variation. Reallifecam is a thing of the past!

1 hour ago, van the man said:

I hope all those who wanted Malia to leave are enjoying what they wished for!!!! I agree that RLC is now the worst it's ever been. At this moment I don't think even Leora can save it!!!! Thank God I have thousands of hours of archive material to enjoy! Oh the joy of watching Eva and her many adventures, Masha, Dasha and Sasha together, Kaley and all the angels, Kristy, Kami, Anabelle, Diana to name just a few

Leora wanted Malia to leave , she said by summer she will be gone , back in spring at one of her talks to one of her friends . As a miracle , Malia left in the summer just like that 😂🤣 She admitted she was fed up by her , she used her , she gave extra time and life to her boring apartment because imagine if Malia hadn’t come , how she would have made the friendships she has now in Prague , she wouldn’t have the free time that she had when Malia was used as a toy and substitution to cover up for Leora’s fun times … 

The best thing that Malia did or happened to her was that she escaped this world and she can live a normal life again , even with right or wrong decisions , away from cameras , away from people who watched her as a sexual tool and not as a person . 

Leora  was fed up by her , she’s now fed up of her bubble , trapped inside it and without wanting to take the brave decisions to escape this and live as normal as possible under the  cameras world , more or less as she was doing while back in Russia that even with a routine and a boring life , she used to have a calm and pleasant life . 

The solution is so easy for her but no , she will go till the end to prove that she’s right like the egoist that she is . But she’s the Queen and people of her own caliber can’t realize their mistakes , they are “ invisible “ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora wanted Malia to leave , she said by summer she will be gone , back in spring at one of her talks to one of her friends . As a miracle , Malia left in the summer just like that 😂🤣 She admitted she was fed up by her , she used her , she gave extra time and life to her boring apartment because imagine if Malia hadn’t come , how she would have made the friendships she has now in Prague , she wouldn’t have the free time that she had when Malia was used as a toy and substitution to cover up for Leora’s fun times … 

The best thing that Malia did or happened to her was that she escaped this world and she can live a normal life again , even with right or wrong decisions , away from cameras , away from people who watched her as a sexual tool and not as a person . 

Leora  was fed up by her , she’s now fed up of her bubble , trapped inside it and without wanting to take the brave decisions to escape this and live as normal as possible under the  cameras world , more or less as she was doing while back in Russia that even with a routine and a boring life , she used to have a calm and pleasant life . 

The solution is so easy for her but no , she will go till the end to prove that she’s right like the egoist that she is . But she’s the Queen and people of her own caliber can’t realize their mistakes , they are “ invisible “ 😂🤣😂🤣

She will be gone because her Visa ran out!!!!! Dhooo

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

the tourist visa was already over 

malia couldn't leave 

Waited for the license 

And taking the vaccine 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

She will be gone because her Visa ran out!!!!! Dhooo

The police got her , she was asked that she needed to abandon the city . An RLC lawyer was involved for her case . That’s what can be said at this time . 

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

the tourist visa was already over 

malia couldn't leave 

Waited for the license 

And taking the vaccine 

Then she was illegally staying if visa was over .

Tourist visa is valid for 90 days by the way in the Czech Republic , Malia was there for nearly 1,5 year or so . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then she was illegally staying if visa was over .

Tourist visa is valid for 90 days by the way in the Czech Republic , Malia was there for nearly 1,5 year or so . 

the borders were closed 

To get out 

The visa was given more days and months 

• Upvote 3