Leora - Home Activities #82

jugghead

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, i just meant Leora's. I looked and saw only a few elsewhere, but yesterday (i think) virtually every apt was all free for some time.

I've noticed it occasionally occurring at some of the other residences for awhile now as well. That's why I mentioned what my opinion is on why they have been doing it.

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Actually I have not, Nick. Haven't been here enough lately.

It's been occurring for quite awhile now. Sometimes it would be just certain cams at a residence that were doing it, but apparently lately there have been times when occasionally it has been nearly all, if not all the cams at a residence. But it hasn't seemed to be lasting long whenever it's been occurring. At least from what I've managed to notice lately.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's been occurring for quite awhile now. Sometimes it would be just certain cams at a residence that were doing it, but apparently lately there have been times when occasionally it has been nearly all, if not all the cams at a residence. But it hasn't seemed to be lasting long whenever it's been occurring. At least from what I've managed to notice lately.

Then you are probably correct. It is just a way to get members. But, as I think you might agree, it is a stupid way. A few minutes at a random time won't do shit. They should do it like HBO. Free for a weekend.

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Then you are probably correct. It is just a way to get members. But, as I think you might agree, it is a stupid way. A few minutes at a random time won't do shit. They should do it like HBO. Free for a weekend.

Yeah, seems like they could come up with something that would probably be a better way to potentially attract more business then the occasional unlocking of cams for short periods. If any of them have been paying any attention to the reports of declining web traffic visitations to that site that's supposedly been occurring for quite awhile now as well, seems like someone there would be trying to come up with something different that might be better than that. Even the idea you mentioned would be worth a try rather than just the occasional unlocking of cams for short periods of time.

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, seems like they could come up with something that would probably be a better way to potentially attract more business then the occasional unlocking of cams for short periods. If any of them have been paying any attention to the reports of declining web traffic visitations to that site that's supposedly been occurring for quite awhile now as well, seems like someone there would be trying to come up with something different that might be better than that. Even the idea you mentioned would be worth a try rather than just the occasional unlocking of cams for short periods of time.

As we both know the management has needed an overhaul for years.

• Upvote 1

I notice that Leora has another tall Chritmas tree this year. I believe that she and her friend Malia did last year as well. If I happen to recall correctly, seems that the Christmas trees that Leora had each year at her previous residence, were a good bit shorter than the trees that she has had the last two years while at the current residence. Although I don't recall if the Christmas tree she had on her first Christmas at the current residence was a shorter tree, or a taller tree like the Christmas trees of last year and this year. I hope she has a good and enjoyable holiday season this year. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, curious101 said:

It's good to see her doing something she apparently enjoys. I miss the old days when she would work on doll clothes and do painting. I miss the whole atmosphere that used to exist when the Russian apts were open, and the girls had interesting lives like Kristy and Kammi and Annabell and Nelly playing their musical instruments and the chat room that used to exist with Tex from Australia, and Harry and the whole gang 😐. Sorry for the long post, but I am getting sentimental, and I really miss what RLC was when I first joined.

Hey curious, there were some pretty talented people over the years. Who was the lady who walked around playing her violin 🎻  nude. And another girl who made crazy looking heads and other stuff with paper mache I think. Her boyfriend sat on his computer at the bottom of the bed till she summoned him for sex, then she sit on his face , and then sex. Then right back to his computer.