Leora - Home Activities #82

jugghead

Yes leora is still planning for eva to come to prague,  she talks all the time about the different routes paul will have to take because of border checks and covid problems, a couple of weeks ago hungary was a good option as her friend had travelled through there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Cute to see Leora making confections. But it is sad there is not a family of some sort to enjoy this time with her. And we are NOT her family, LOL.

It's good to see her doing something she apparently enjoys. I miss the old days when she would work on doll clothes and do painting. I miss the whole atmosphere that used to exist when the Russian apts were open, and the girls had interesting lives like Kristy and Kammi and Annabell and Nelly playing their musical instruments and the chat room that used to exist with Tex from Australia, and Harry and the whole gang 😐. Sorry for the long post, but I am getting sentimental, and I really miss what RLC was when I first joined.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Yes leora is still planning for eva to come to prague,  she talks all the time about the different routes paul will have to take because of border checks and covid problems, a couple of weeks ago hungary was a good option as her friend had travelled through there. 

Yes, she spoke about Budapest as an option for the journey, and has herself checked routes etc recently to ensure what would be best for Paul and Eva's travel. The plan for them to go is still on.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, curious101 said:

It's good to see her doing something she apparently enjoys. I miss the old days when she would work on doll clothes and do painting. I miss the whole atmosphere that used to exist when the Russian apts were open, and the girls had interesting lives like Kristy and Kammi and Annabell and Nelly playing their musical instruments and the chat room that used to exist with Tex from Australia, and Harry and the whole gang 😐. Sorry for the long post, but I am getting sentimental, and I really miss what RLC was when I first joined.

Yes, curious. Different times. And don't forget the old friends that have moved on...Shit I didn't read the whole post. Sorry. You nailed it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yes, curious. Different times. And don't forget the old friends that have moved on...

Yes, RLC started going downhill when the Russian apartments were closed, and has never recovered. I know people will say, then why are you still here? I'm still here because I enjoy Leora and Martina, and sometimes the new girls they bring instead of the constant rehashing of the same old girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3