Leora - Home Activities #83

pulo filipe

It's would be super horny if Leora learned to do a BIG squirt as she comes. She comes super hard every time but maybe she is too shy/clean to squirt. perhaps she could practice in the bathtub where everything is easy yo wash away. Or don't "nice" women do that sort of thing?

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

and you really have the balls to call other people negative and bad posters you can be a joke sometimes 

Referring to his ridiculous repetition of sarcastic or snide or disparaging negative comments that he foolishly continues in these threads in regards to a woman that he obviously has developed an obsession of jealousy for quite sometime ago, is more than a joke sometimes, it is actually foolishly ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

But I am not sometimes , many times 😂🤣 for my personal expectation , I treat with my posts this apartment exactly the way it treats me as a paying member , a joke for a joke .. 

Beautiful Robo Leora ready to satisfy the audience for the 2nd time in a week’s time , the subscribers waiting in agony of the color of the toy that will appear , will be it Mr.Pink ? Mr.Red ? Mr.Black ? Mr.White ? Or will the fingers keep on teasing the trigger ? 🤔😳 The clock is ticking , the agony raises , the audience on their seat ready to enjoy .. and somewhere amongst the “ hungry for fun and entertainment spectators “ , there’s the number 1 addicted fan which has already taken place in front of the keyboard , ready to provide the CC members with another amazing review of tonight’s incident . The world is watching , girl Leora please proceed  , all cams on you ( just please put the volume down a bit while you grab one so we can hear the moaning 😋😋😋

You treat nothing other than an ego of someone who is obviously obsessively jealous of a woman who chooses to live her life the way she does rather than the way some obsessively jealous individual such as yourself would rather that she lived her life the way you preferred her to. News flash in case you hadn't realized it yet, it is her life and it is most certainly not your life.

As far as any relevence of a percentage of a subscription fee to that site that you pay, I'm certain that out of the hundreds of thousands or more of others that do as well, that your subscription fee is of very little significance to the sites administration, so no matter how much complaining you do to use it as some excuse for so much of the negative repetitive nonsense in regards to a woman that you are obviously obsessively jealous of, it won't change anything at all.

As long as the repetition of sarcastic or snide or disparaging negative comments are continuing from you, it is you that seems to be robotic so perhaps others should start referring to you as Robo ddhm, or perhaps Ridiculously repetative ddhm, or perhaps some other appropriate reference related to how you seem in these threads of this site.

Perhaps it may actially be that you desire to have a Mr. Pink, or Mr. Black, or Mr. Red, or Mr. White of your own to satisfy some apparent certain desire or urge that you have so you would not have to obsess over being jealous of some woman that does have those kinds of things. That obsession of jealousy that you possess of some woman that you can only view through some cams certainly seems to be eating away at that mind of yours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pff … Leora is tired 🥱.. And I thought after so many phonecalls with Paul today , she would be horny thinking of the beautiful times of the past with him and how amazing their life was that when the time arrives tonight , she would perform with him in her mind as well .

Ahh , anyway , US full Friday night prime time is approaching , there’s still hope 😇

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

YES YES YES ..  finally , please , sit back , relax and enjoy all , masturbation 3 thousand and something on the making 😈👏👏 Well done girl Leora 😇

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The choice for the night is Mr.White .. maybe due to Black Friday in 2 weeks times 😂🤣

Poor, poor ddhm. Apparently, things must really be getting to him tonight there. Him's obsession of jealousy of a woman who him can only view through some cams and who him only knows about from what him has read on this site, but has never known anything about in person at all, seems to be continuing to increase.

Me thinks it might be a combination of hims obsession of jealousy of a woman who lives her life as she currently chooses to, rather than as him wishes that she would, so much so that it might be why him subjects himself to continuous isolation and loneliness and why there might not be any time being afforded to an imaginary girlfriend or other friends that him has claimed to supposedly have.

But then again, as much time as him seems to spend on this site obsessing about someone else, it doesn't seem like him could actually have much of any time, if any time at all for any others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It is indeed everything fine with Leora’s life , no problems , only happiness and good times in beautiful Prague . I guess the late night not being able to sleep are a good thing , but then , her life , her choices , her consequences . 

By the way , an incredible Real Life ongoing lesson for any of us men , how a woman can play us and we look like stupid and fool . A two way game , speaking endlessly to the ex boyfriend and meanwhile texting to the current 😂🤣 For whoever has been divorced for cuckold reasons , pure ongoing real life situation ( which actually is great 😊

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Pulo she is still awake and hasn't been to sleep yet. She is still staring at her phone at nearly half past 6.

stay awake all night 

And sleeps until 14:00(+-)

She's not sleeping like she should be To be 

8 hours 🛌

• Like 4

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

May your day be marked by happy things and may your lips be the smile of happiness. a great saturday

13 / November / 2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Thanks 4