B4 - General Topic 2021 #116 (November)

Buffy with the most relaxing and adapted presence so far since she joined . A “ calm force “ that hides lots of naughtiness in my opinion 😈😈 If her friend has learned her well , she could prove an excellent worth tenant for this  winter . 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

DD once again I have to ask to share what you are smoking .... You see what no one else see's in this click bait bullshit

It’s only an opinion my good friend , what can we do if we don’t agree ? 😉 This is what I believe , you think differently , I believe what I believe and I don’t have to smoke anything to have a free mouth to speak my thoughts in 2021 😎

NO WAY not going do it NANA OMG you need to go home !!!!!!and those who watch RLC want to know why we are confused and why TRLC =has tanked because you have NO WAY NANA in your apartments, Dead weight is your downfall and why RLC has lost market share 5 to 1 to VHTV HAHAAHHHHHAAA you arrogant idiots !!!! This why you need to let CamCqaps post vids and captures again for free dumbasses without DMCA takedown orders we are your friends. !!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Nana and Holly sleeping naked.

I know that nothing will happen, but is a good view. 😜

You couldn’t resist not waking up to watch 😜 .. Only if Holly was interested in seducing her could make a 0,1 percent become 0,2 😂🤣😂🤣 Nana has done anything that she has limited herself to do . We thank her for her contribution , time to move on .. 

• Like 1