B4 - General Topic 2021 #116 (November)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And again .. “ everyone loves Holly “ ( to be honest , someone needs to dig deep into the archives to possibly find a negative post for Holly ) 

There'll be some out there DD...even recent ones, because she's not bating pointing at the cams every night...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

There'll be some out there DD...even recent ones, because she's not bating pointing at the cams every night...😏

Not everyone is obsessed for top cams 😏 She can have the majority of audience’s approval by simply being herself and behaving as any person in his/her daily life would ..And I think that’s what’s happening so far ( very real and honest example yesterday in my opinion with the endless hours watching TV on the couch ) 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

For a slim well toned girl, she has a great arse! 😍

She’s a second small devil under an angel’s armor but so far she’s not embracing her presence with RLC .. but that’s how I believe , this is a great incident at this current moment  with her dancing in front of the mirror . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Not everyone is obsessed for top cams 😏 She can have the majority of audience’s approval by simply being herself and behaving as any person in his/her daily life would ..And I think that’s what’s happening so far ( very real and honest example yesterday in my opinion with the endless hours watching TV on the couch ) 

As some know here, I'm not really 1 for speculation, but Karol's danced like this a few times now...and to nobody in particular. I wonder if she has a job dancing in a club or a bar, and she's practising a few moves...Just a thought...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

As some know here, I'm not really 1 for speculation, but Karol's danced like this a few times now...and to nobody in particular. I wonder if she has a job dancing in a club or a bar, and she's practising a few moves...Just a thought...

The result matters and it was really nice for these few minutes to watch . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx, I don't know why I thought that RLC used to pay for a certain number of bottles of booze per apartment every month and if the girls want to buy more they would have to pay themselves.

Well they have no bills so they have fuck all else to spend their Euros on apart from booze, food, clothes, new phones and handbags...😏

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Radi running a bath !!  Buffy in the bathroom as well !  Let's watch ! 

Not enough alcohol to be a bit loose ..maybe just a small tease for the near or further future 😉

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Radi running a bath !!  Buffy in the bathroom as well !  Let's watch ! 

''Radi...don't overfill the bath and flood the bathroom''...
Did you study Archimedes Principal when at school in Russia/Ukraine? 😏

• Haha 1