Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinbsam7

Lora not at work today, having a duvet day in front of the TV. Hope she's not sick?

Guest kevinbsam7

Lora, she is in good health!

Jings! Missed that! Please tell me someone recorded them in action?!

Guest guest

I have been watching this along with a couple guys I work with and 1 of them said Russia,but I don't see any cities in Russia listed on a global time zone map in this zone.Maybe the map only shows larger cities? What language do they speak? I don't have any audio on their appt.

Guest trickshot

You need a better map. How much detail does it show for your own location?

Although it's still a guess, Krasnoyarsk is the general consensus for their location based on population (around 1 million). While it is still possible they could be located in one of the smaller cities, it would make recruiting tenants much more difficult.

As of yet, I haven't seen any hints to the location of the apartments in Spain.

You need a better map. How much detail does it show for your own location?

Although it's still a guess, Krasnoyarsk is the general consensus for their location based on population (around 1 million). While it is still possible they could be located in one of the smaller cities, it would make recruiting tenants much more difficult.

As of yet, I haven't seen any hints to the location of the apartments in Spain.

There are many references scattered throughout the various threads in this forum that indicate the GMT+1 apartments are in the Barcelona area, though I realize searching through them all might be a daunting task...one that I certainly wouldn't undertake.  You might try the search feature of the forum.

The references that have established the GMT+8 apartments as being in Noviosibirsk are mainly a result of the event that caused RLC to disguise the names of the tenants.  There are a few references to this event in the forum, but most are after the fact.  More references can be found scattered around the Web.