Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reprobate

say did anybody see Lora standing in front of the kitchen window drinking orange joice in just her orange panties? she was topless and had the curtions open, O to be her neighbor across the way!

say did anybody see Lora standing in front of the kitchen window drinking orange joice in just her orange panties? she was topless and had the curtions open, O to be her neighbor across the way!

I might read this wrong, but are you saying that your live across the street of Lora?

I didn't see them packing, so I don't know how extensive it was.  In the past, I've seen Max pack a suitcase and leave for a day or two.  I've also seen them both leave for a day or two.  Since most of their stuff in the apartment is still there, I wouldn't be concerned about them moving out. 

Heck, they are one of the two longest running couples on RLC.

They both had suitcases, however there were two people in the kitchen as well. I didn't renew my membership for quite some time so I cant check the bedroom but, maybe they are going on holiday or just to that couples house.

Guest guest

Now I'm gonna have to go back to watching tv until they get home! Lora & Max are my favs by far because they seem more like average people,not just laying around 24/7 on the computer.Lora has her morning routine getting ready for work and actually does housework.More realistic than some of the others.