Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

Guest ButtPlug

I kinda like them see through. To bad they recalled them. The consumer should make the choice to or not to wear them. My vote is for her to wear them, she wears them so well.....I think what your looking at is nylons that she had on and removed?

That's why I am confused. She had the "nylons" on I think, took them off, and then put the "yoga" pants on.  What is the white spot on the center? A pad? Discharge?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

Well i'm not sure cause i don't wear em but I think a stiched in renforcement so they don't tear from the stress of walking, sitting etc? maybe a female member would have a better or right answer to that question...

Guest ButtPlug

Well i'm not sure cause i don't wear em but I think a stiched in renforcement so they don't tear from the stress of walking, sitting etc? maybe a female member would have a better or right answer to that question...

Apparently there is a term for "stitched reinforcement" it's called a "gusset". I am not convinced that's what it is though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gusset

Guest 862286

that is assuming they are nylon's. if there not! i have no idea what they could be. It interesting that there are 2 of them. Hmmm :-\

Here's some nice ass beside a dumb ass

She might be on camcaps

Except that page looks nothing like cam caps...

On a side note, it's 4:46am... max is in bed, lora is nowhere to be found.

she has gone out before he got home

Guest The D

All I know is, Lora has been my #1 on here for some time. But, if she doesn't slow down with refrigerator love affair, Alina's gonna take her spot.