Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

Guest trickshot

I have seen Novosibirsk mentioned before, but without any references other than it had been read somewhere else. My own search shows that it is in the wrong time zone. Other cams in the city (zoo, Lenin Square) are timestamped as +7, as well as any time/temp stats on the web.

From what I've read the name change was a result of the Facebook fiasco with Nastya & Zheka / Nora & Kiko. If there was a connection to the Russian apartments, I missed it.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Novosibirsk mentioned before, but without any references other than it had been read somewhere else. My own search shows that it is in the wrong time zone. Other cams in the city (zoo, Lenin Square) are timestamped as +7, as well as any time/temp stats on the web.

From what I've read the name change was a result of the Facebook fiasco with Nastya & Zheka / Nora & Kiko. If there was a connection to the Russian apartments, I missed it.

I think it highly likely that Novosibirsk could be a red herring perpetrated by RLC to stymie anyone trying to find the Russian couples.

I do know that wherever Lora and Max live, there is snowboarding nearby because I've seen them dress, grab their boards and leave for the day many times.

shrug...

It doesn't really matter to me what city they live in, though.

As you said JoJoGunne "I think it highly likely that Novosibirsk could be a red herring perpetrated by RLC to stymie anyone trying to find the Russian couples."

You could be on the button there, I originally read that they were in Novosibirsk on anther forum. Now having looked into it I have revised my option as Novosibirsk is GMT+7.

The likely candidates in GMT+8 are Krasnoyarsk (the Largest), Abakan and Kyzyl. Which puts them nearer to the USA than Europe!!?

Guest Neitsabes

So, did anybody figure out what country they are in?

GMT+8 = Russia

GMT+1 = Spain

hey guys, there's not only spain in GMT+1 !

You got most of europe in there. From instance, I think nora (nastya or anastasia) is from eastern europe as GMT+1

So, did anybody figure out what country they are in?

GMT+8 = Russia

GMT+1 = Spain

hey guys, there's not only spain in GMT+1 !

You got most of europe in there. From instance, I think nora (nastya or anastasia) is from eastern europe as GMT+1

You are correct.  There is not only Spain in GMT+1.

However, it has been established by forum members who speak Spanish...have listened to the tenants...that the GMT+1 apartments are in the Barcelona area.  If you have other info, please feel free to present it.

Both Nora and Kiko are from Russia...but they are now living in Spain.

Guest RLCaddict

Sleeping beauty (i would die to hit that ass)!!  ::)

I mean Lora's of course  :P

No need to lie. We are anonymous here.

Sleeping beauty (i would die to hit that ass)!!  ::)

I mean Lora's of course  :P

No need to lie. We are anonymous here.

ok in that case I would dig both ,,, these days I can dig anything that moves  ;D

lol anything with a heart beat and a hole :D

Guest kevinbsam7

Anyone seen Max and Lora the last couple of days? Every time I check in the place seems to be empty. I'm worried about the cat's welfare, you understand?