Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she putting on the eyecam, on the cat to watch on Max's behavior when she isnt home?

She's using the little pussy to make sure the big pussy doesn't fuck another pussy that isn't her pussy.  ;D

Guest 862286

Well then she should have had a cam on the little pussy before that big pussy played with some other pussy while lora's pussy wasn't at home. Then we would have got to see that big pussy get fucked right up.... 8)

Calang not know if fucked, but there goes 2 photos of Lora for your collection!

Thank you Acer.  That's very considerate of you my friend  ;)  Now regarding Max's scrotum.  I really wouldn't know.  My attention is so focused on Lora that I tend to overlook the "little things", lol.  ;D

Geez i sure hope so LezVoy. I bet with the right person(s), she be a hand full like a wild monkey. From what i've seen though she seems passive and empty of emotion. Like, ok fine..hurry up cause i have laundry to do..and don't make a mess.. Maybe what she needs is some Les candy hmm? 8)

finger-lickin good haha x

Calang not know if fucked, but there goes 2 photos of Lora for your collection!

Thank you Acer.  That's very considerate of you my friend  ;)  Now regarding Max's scrotum.  I really wouldn't know.  My attention is so focused on Lora that I tend to overlook the "little things", lol.  ;D

LOL

• 2 weeks later...