Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The D

Lora is a cutie. But, they live in Russia, and Russians do things a little different. If she wants to ensure that she wont get cheated on, she needs to a) Stop gaining weight and lose about 10 lbs. b) Step it up a bit in bed. Those 3 same positions gets lame, quick. The sex Max had on the side was the hottest action he's had all year, and I doubt it's be the last time he play around. Lora will probably get left in 6 months

Guest kevinbsam7

Lora is a cutie. But, they live in Russia, and Russians do things a little different. If she wants to ensure that she wont get cheated on, she needs to a) Stop gaining weight and lose about 10 lbs. b) Step it up a bit in bed. Those 3 same positions gets lame, quick. The sex Max had on the side was the hottest action he's had all year, and I doubt it's be the last time he play around. Lora will probably get left in 6 months

Can he afford to keep paying for it, though?

The cat is on the bed!  Wiping it's ass on the pillow!  Gross!  I have a dog and he stays on the floor.  He has his own bed.  He will not put a paw on any of our furniture, because I will gladly cut it off.  Having said that, I love my little doggie.  Pit Bulls are so cute, lol  ;) 

Guest 862286

Maybe the cat was expecting to be included in a 3some...lol. Thumbs up on the pitbull, i have one also. The saying goes.... the more people i meet the more i like my dog, in my profession thats so true.. 8)

Hi

Could someone plz explain to me what is going on between Max and Lora.

I see a lot of you mention that he apparently cheated on her... unfortunately I have not been paying much attention to these two because there never seemed anything interesting happening when i switch to their appt.

If it is not too much to ask..

Could someone please summarize how u found out that he was cheating or any other details that could have pointed you to that conclusion.

Thx

Hi

Could someone plz explain to me what is going on between Max and Lora.

I see a lot of you mention that he apparently cheated on her... unfortunately I have not been paying much attention to these two because there never seemed anything interesting happening when i switch to their appt.

If it is not too much to ask..

Could someone please summarize how u found out that he was cheating or any other details that could have pointed you to that conclusion.

Thx

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/inside-information-from-rlc-gossip-thread/

Guest NullBurner
[...]

It's hard to find a woman who gladly cooks and cleans any more. 

not really. just come to germany and you'll find lots of them :-)