B1 - General Topic 2021 #49 (November)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I very much doubt it...You'll have to try better than that my friend 😉

Irma ne peut pas, a été expulsé(visa)Danaya a quitter parce qu'elle avait un enfant a s.occuper chez elle.. trop de monde reviennent dans le passé==??? 

Just now, suduro2 said:

Irma can't, has been deported (visa) Danaya has to leave because she had a child to take care of at home .. too many people come back in the past == ??? 

I knew they couldn't...What I meant was I very much doubt the members would explode if those girls did miraculously return. Polya's the only possibility, appearing to be staying close by now, but I sincerely hope not...😒

Oui je comprend ,mais lorsque les filles qui nous exitaient   reviennent ,ne reste pas très longtemps,trop de bruit ou on un visa très court .,ca semble être difficille pour eux de recruter  de nouvelles filles ,on dirait que leur seule source est l'ukraine ,plus aucune fille de Russie ==??? et en plus les filles sont toutes recommandé par celle qui sont déja la.. a suivre..

2 hours ago, kupa80 said:

There are 3 people who will turn this circle and RLC.Other active days (IRMA-DANAYA-ILONA OR POLYA) if these happen, members will explode

Irma will get her chance again in 2025 .. RLC had solved partially the problem with a girl who was a top favorite and almost everyone has been excited watching , Ulyana .. she’s the one who could make miracles for RLC .. But …😔

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Irma will get her chance again in 2025 .. RLC had solved partially the problem with a girl who was a top favorite and almost everyone has been excited watching , Ulyana .. she’s the one who could make miracles for RLC .. But …😔

Hope it's not in B1 then...She'll have nowhere to park her Zimmer frame...😏

• Haha 1