Leora - Home Activities #84

Slipper Guyquad

58 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Just because we don’t join in and acknowledge your ridiculous anthologies many of us old followers choose to keep our selves to our selves while having a good laugh at your expense.

Thank you very much for the answer , an anthology of joining or not it is always an opinion that is shared in an open forum , like yours . I guess this place seems to become more and more a  place that certain things need to be written in order to be approved by the majority . It seems that the people here belong to the category of “ you are either with us or against us “ . 

I am sorry I don’t fit your description of what you want to read here but why then answering in a way that shows empathy ? I guess your opinions and thoughts are always accepted and approved by anyone 😇  My respect  for your accomplishment ☺️

Leora topless, such a turn on. I really like this. She has the best I have ever seen. I wish we could see more of Leora dressed like this. PLEASE. I can't stop watching her, to do my work. What a woman so beautiful. P.S. I have been watching for years this is so good. No I am not a tit man she just looks so good tonight

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2