WTF .... WERE THEY LIVE ???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's him pointing it at his friend in the hall:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The theory is that they live near St. Petersberg, Russia. I have never ever seen a American gun owner point a firearm at a friend. Or a fridge. But then, I hang around a lot of military veterans and NRA people. This is unacceptable, and is never done by responsible firearm owners unless they are forced to defend themselves.

The boy needs training.

Guest Mortdisc

Here's him pointing it at his friend in the hall:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The theory is that they live near St. Petersberg, Russia. I have never ever seen a American gun owner point a firearm at a friend. Or a fridge. But then, I hang around a lot of military veterans and NRA people. This is unacceptable, and is never done by responsible firearm owners unless they are forced to defend themselves.

The boy needs training.

Either that or he needs a braincell....

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know." -Donald Rumsfeld

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know." -Donald Rumsfeld

Rummy lives on. What a moron he was.

New job for the pet vigilantes: Keep checking the walls, floors, and ceilings for bullet holes.  Small hole is likely an entrance.  Larger hole is likely an exit.  Anyone who knows so little about gun safety is an accident waiting to happen.

How do we know it's a real gun?

I saw him taking the magazine in and out and pulling back the slide, pulling the trigger, etc. I guess there's a 1% chance that it's an airsoft gun, but I just don't see him as the type to be playing with airsoft guns.

The only upside is that she was pointing it at his head for awhile.