WTF .... WERE THEY LIVE ???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbg150 We talked guns before. If he walked in my shop the way he looks now he would be asked to leave. .Rule is mag out chamber open when you come in.Fishy

I don't care if the slide is off of it, I still consider the weapon loaded and will treat it with the same respect as if one was chambered with a full clip. I guess it was in my teaching and training. A weapon of any sorts it ALWAYS loaded.

And I really laugh when you see someone in a movie pop in a new clip and point the weapon forward to chamber the first round. I hold it in front of my chest, barrel to the left and activate the slide in that position. That way I have little chance of the slide slipping in my fingers as both the fingers and my palm are in full contact.

I do not know from where have the money, new playstation new speakers new clothes and wear are 3 sushi. None of which goes to work. Work on the broads, or hold down both her ass. After the gun when they should be genuine, I will utter no presumption

A lot has to do with your age, where you live and how you were brought up.

'tbg' should better renamed to 'twg' (the wise guy)  ;)

If you have a gun here in my country and they see you, they put you into jail for the rest of your life.

la pistola podria ser la que viene con el juego de la playstation . dejen de decir tonterias , ¿ustedes no tienen hijos? , yo tengo uno de 11 años que reconoce cualquier tipo de arma solo con verla , gracias a CALL OF DUTY , MODERN WARFARE .

estos han cobrado el 1er mes de sueldo , y se han comprado la play , el shusi , la pistola , ella el secador de uñas , el sueño americano , y la amiga natasha ha desaparecido ,

Guest ww_watcher

If you have a gun here in my country and they see you, they put you into jail for the rest of your life.

A very important thing about Texas and, states like it, is that weapons have been an integral part of life. We have only been civilized for 200 years. Before that you had to be a good shot in order to feed and defend your family. Up until the mid 70s we had the lowest crime rate in the nation for a population its size. That is because from an early age we were taught that a gun is NEVER to be trifled with. It was common when I was growing up in Houston, to see a truck with a gun rack and rifles in it...with the windows down (because of the heat) in the high school parking lot. The kids probably lived and/or worked on a farm. We didn't deal with our disputes the same way people do now. In many parts of the US if you take away the guns you may ruin a very peaceful family's lives because they will no longer be able to shoot poisonous snakes or defend their livestock from predators including the human ones...and yes there is still cattle rustling going on.

A very important thing about Texas and, states like it, is that weapons have been an integral part of life. We have only been civilized for 200 years. Before that you had to be a good shot in order to feed and defend your family. Up until the mid 70s we had the lowest crime rate in the nation for a population its size. That is because from an early age we were taught that a gun is NEVER to be trifled with. It was common when I was growing up in Houston, to see a truck with a gun rack and rifles in it...with the windows down (because of the heat) in the high school parking lot. The kids probably lived and/or worked on a farm. We didn't deal with our disputes the same way people do now. In many parts of the US if you take away the guns you may ruin a very peaceful family's lives because they will no longer be able to shoot poisonous snakes or defend their livestock from predators including the human ones...and yes there is still cattle rustling going on.

Now every State has their own version of the OK Coral.