Macy Ssens (2021) Part #1

On 11/21/2021 at 8:20 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Funny that you mentioned it because I thought that I was the only one to observe it.

She is a damn cute girl and a bit skinny but she teased the hell out of me with that revealing dress so I kept watching her - she is to me what I refer to as " a very good voyeur tease". Front cleavage, side boobs showing, nipple pokies and I believe she didn't wear panties so I was trying to catch a pussy reveal.

Okay, back to what I thought was her having certain mannerisms/habits but you might be correct that they did seem spontaneous and a repetitive routine as if uncontrolled. She appeared to touch her stomach and then with her hand it seemed like she made the sign of the cross to her head and across her chest. I did see her bend down and shake her hair a few times too. I had limited time so just saying what I kept seeing in maybe 20 minutes. Another thing that I observed was that she seems to be a frequent spitter - saw her spit in the sink and then spit into an empty plastic bag that she then threw in the garbage. I heard about Tourette's Syndrome with the outbursts of swear words but other symptons I don't know. Could be something similar but different types of movements in a manner of 2 or 3 seconds does make you wonder what it is. If I get a chance I will observe her movements and my kind of tease.

@turkey - Keep seeing the same mannerisms. Macy sure is quite the spitter too. Looks like she has a cold sore on her bottom lip. Starting to think that she does not have Tourettes or anything similar. I think it is more like a bad habit/ritual that she might have started at a young age and has followed through the years. If she is busy then you don't notice anything but as she moves around slowly doing minor stuff then it would appear her mind tells her to do the motions/movements often.

The only thing that comes to mind that she might have is -

Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental and behavioral disorder in which a person has intrusive thoughts (called "obsessions") and/or feels the need to perform certain routines repeatedly (called "compulsions") to an extent where it induces distress or impairs one's general functioning.

Some compulsions include but are not limited to excessive hand washing or cleaning, arranging things in a particular way, having to perform actions according to specific rules, counting, constantly seeking reassurance, and compulsive checking behavior.[8][11][12] Many adults with this disorder are aware that the behaviors do not make sense.[8] Compulsions are performed to achieve relief from the distress caused by obsessions.[10][11][13] These compulsions may occur to such a degree that the person's daily life is negatively affected.[8] They typically take up at least an hour of each day but can fill a person's day in severe cases.[8][11] The condition is associated with ticsanxiety disorder, and an increased risk of suicide

The only reason or clue that makes me believe it might be something similar to OCD is because I work with 3 individuals that have their own distinct behavioral habits. They do functional normally except for those specific things that they do which we notice and for us it stands out to be not normal. They are good people.

I suggest you research Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) on the internet and decide if some of this applies to her. Everyone gets it differently and I read that it can create issues related to sex too (not my business so read about that also). 

Hard to figure out the dynamics of this place but I have observed Macy's mannerisms so hopefully this is of some help. 

If any reply to this post or comment and want examples of what my co-workers do that are not normal but routine or compulsive to them I will give you some examples.

1 minute ago, Fantomas said:

c'est appartement étrange - les locataires ne vont pas durer longtemps.

Not a normal bunch of girls on VHTV. They contradict what VHTV is currently all about. No nudity or very little nudity and rarely any sex - then why be part of VHTV? Still trying to figure them out. Cams are still bad. Marla & Hector are slow going too so I guess we have to wait and see. If VHTV doesn't benefit anything from them then they will be gone. 

14 hours ago, ironbridge said:

Last night saw some sex on a free cam so naturalaly I clicked live and everything more or less stopped which was a pity really because the girl is a cracker. I would have loved to see her come. but I dont think see takes any shit off anybody I admire that.

She kinda remind's me of the Old John Wayne toilet paper...Rough,Tough, and  Don't take Shit off No Body.  

Bye Bye Reaction GIF by GritTV

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic