Leora - Home Activities #86

Slipper Guyquad

Just now, blue is the colour said:

Hi guys thanks for the fun with the Clone saga I Iike a laugh.

Down to business I have been helping my brother paint rooms at his house he is about to move to next week and have just logged on, I see the kitchen light is left on so I would assume that Leora will be back tonight.

Yeah looks pretty similar to yesterday. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I never understood honestly what all these phonecalls to Paul indicate .. That she misses  him ? That she wants someone to talk because she’s bored and he’s the only one who can listen to her for hours without getting bored or angry ? Ate these phonecalls erotical ? Has she ever told him “ Ya lioubliou ? “ .. To me and sorry to say this , Paul is the biggest victim and boytoy I have seen in distance .. as I have said uncountable times , if you miss , love or want someone , you move mountains and seas to be with this person . That’s how it works for me and I believe what the majority here would do for someone this important as the 31 phonecalls indicate .. 

Everyone can interpret that data as they like, I think.

What surprises me is that there is no evolution on either side. With Paul, the relationship seems cold but making 30 or more calls in a week is not a joke. But even with LB things are not going well. They see each other 2 or 3 times a week but it has been like this for a year and a half now, one would expect something more but nothing. Indeed, now they don't even call in the house anymore (I doubt that after a year Leora has decided that now we can't hear her calls when until a few weeks ago everything was fine).

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Everyone can interpret that data as they like, I think.

What surprises me is that there is no evolution on either side. With Paul, the relationship seems cold but making 30 or more calls in a week is not a joke. But even with LB things are not going well. They see each other 2 or 3 times a week but it has been like this for a year and a half now, one would expect something more but nothing. Indeed, now they don't even call in the house anymore (I doubt that after a year Leora has decided that now we can't hear her calls when until a few weeks ago everything was fine).

I agree and this is another ridiculous thing by Leora , hiding her phonecalls when not even anyone cares what she says to Paul .. hiding the phonecalls can perhaps  indicate that she’s maybe having too many sweet words to him and she wants to hide as to keep the whatever “ supposed thing “ she wants the people to believe she has with Paul . 

But people here say that there’s no boyfriend in Prague and since nobody “protested “ , I will say that it is all about hiding all of her friends for unknown reasons from exposure ( still don’t know what exposure though )  . Anyone can interpret the hiding with his own thoughts . But as I said , when you are proud , happy ,feeling great about your friends , you don’t keep them in the dark for 2,5 years . 

And that’s why I judge this whole thing as the biggest joke we currently watch . And the even funnier thing is that no one is commenting or expressing any opinion about it , trying to give arguments , reasons , ideas of why this is happening . Only jimbo presented theories , from anyone else it is the usual “ that’s her life “ , “ Leora does always what she wants to do “ “ why care about her private life “ and bla bla bla . 

At least , you also many times are quite judgemental  and a talk here can be done and not personal attacks , anyway , it is what it is 😇 With some people that want actually to discuss , analyze , make a chat , consider things  , the topic here at times becomes interesting to follow and you belong to this category despite our differences ( which indicate a healthy forum rules environment 😇