Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora has read that we look after her apartment and went out of the bulb. She has all the cams destroyed with a sledgehammer. She is now writing a letter to the king to ban in Spain. RLC

Nora has read that we look after her apartment and went out of the bulb. She has all the cams destroyed with a sledgehammer. She is now writing a letter to the king to ban in Spain. RLC

Blame the NL, he left Nastya furious! - LOL

I see now RLC says the site is "under maintenance." If I remember correctly a few months ago a similar thing happened to that site - then it was a power failure in the neighborhood. Maybe RLC got our messages!

cas

Your read my post earlier this evening Acerikrion ?

(BTW is that Greek ?)

Yes, Kiko call and encomedar a trophy and a plaque with Russian letters, to deliver the street (Edited).

So the address was (Edited)

(hé that was my no 100 post !)

Well...the cams are back up and they are sleeping. It is worse than missing the best part of a movie. we saw the beginning and end but none of us know what happened in the middle (No pun intended!)

Oh well...Score one for Nastya and Kiko!

At least Kiko got his haircut today and Nastya almost finished the skirt for that clown suit.

Another day passes in the world of RLC!

cas

Well...the cams are back up and they are sleeping. It is worse than missing the best part of a movie. we saw the beginning and end but none of us know what happened in the middle (No pun intended!)

Oh well...Score one for Nastya and Kiko!

At least Kiko got his haircut today and Nastya almost finished the skirt for that clown suit.

Another day passes in the world of RLC!

cas

There was no action, she is sleeping with black panties, at least today not sleep naked!