Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

NOPE....Nora's still the one for me!!! Her face is soooooo much nicer.......was tempted there for a moment but our lurv will prevail......

Bahhhaaaaahahahaha!  This guy yo!  You're somethin' else man, lmao  ;D

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

Now, with the arrival of summer, and I read that in Barcelona, the temperature can reach 40 degrees, Nastya / Nora sweaty, and maybe naked!

well she'd better wash her bits more frequently then or the place will be humming......a quick dab under the armpits and a spray of deodorant isn't going to work for long.....

Now, with the arrival of summer, and I read that in Barcelona, the temperature can reach 40 degrees, Nastya / Nora sweaty, and maybe naked!

well she'd better wash her bits more frequently then or the place will be humming......a quick dab under the armpits and a spray of deodorant isn't going to work for long.....

Rexona provides protection for 24 hours - LOL

Guest noralover

I'm curious now....wonder what it does really smell like in their apartment...?

I've watched N & K for several months. Kiko ALWAYS appears bored and "out of the loop." N does most of the talking to the company while he slumps back, fiddles with his neck chain and rarely says anything.

I noticed tonight N opened the cabinet and brought out THREE glasses - for the guest and herself. She poured the three glasses of wine and K  remained in his usual slumped back position...looking like he was bored with the whole thing. Does he not drink? Do you think these are only N's friends?

He appears to either be exceedingly shy or bored with the world 99.4% of the time.

Am I off base or do others see him the same way?

In some respects it is amazing they are together! N is very moody and at times all into herself and K seems married to his computer phone and rarely has any social interchange!

Just a few thoughts. Agree? Disagree/ different perspectives?

By the way...WHERE is Goatsie?

thanks -  Cas