Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind power has a small - but growing - role in the U.S. I have a friend in California that actually lives in a windmill and supplies a large portion of his electricity - problem: the swishing of the blades all the time!

Guest noralover

Has anyone noticed that the living room windows also has iron latticework ?

So they must be on the end/corner of a block of flats maybe? With space for parking outside the Dance room.

Anyone got a pic of that "monument" that was mentioned - apparently reflected in the window?

Has anyone noticed that the living room windows also has iron latticework ?

So they must be on the end/corner of a block of flats maybe? With space for parking outside the Dance room.

Anyone got a pic of that "monument" that was mentioned - apparently reflected in the window?

Or a detached house.

We proceed from the hypothesis that it is about an apartment.

Guest noralover

It is a low floor, so has bars, it is customary in Spain and also it is because from the kitchen window I could see the tree trunks would swear even see from the window of the room a large car park and included the monument to which he referred someone to this foro.Also i´m convinced that they are around barcelona since I am from Spain, I know that area but around all the buildings in the villages seem much.Regards everyone.

I think they are in barcelona or badalona, but don't know the area....

...which window did you see the car park and monument from? Do you have a pic?

There are clearly windows on at least three sides of the house/apartment (and the dance room looks out onto a main road....)

Hey!  Are we going to start this shit again NL?  Forget where she lives!  You're not going to meet her!  You're going to sit there and watch and enjoy her ass, and her life with poor Kiko, on your PC just like everyone else.  :P  Lmao  ;D

Don't need to know the address. Kiko would probably be there laying on the couch anyways. What we do know is where she works & watching the schedule, know what club she will be at for the next event. From there, she will show you the way to her apartment.

Guest noralover

Hey!  Are we going to start this shit again NL?  Forget where she lives!  You're not going to meet her!  You're going to sit there and watch and enjoy her ass, and her life with poor Kiko, on your PC just like everyone else.  :P  Lmao  ;D

OK fair enough!!!