Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

Guest Mirra

I like black panties too. On me not so much on Nora but I will tell you guys that you have good judgement about  Nora.  I have another question please, does anyone know what is the story of the "clown outfit".  It's driving me bananas not knowing.

Oh also, Has Kiko been trying to get on top of Nora more since she's been wearing the black panites??  If I feel like rooting all I have to do is put my black panties on.  My black high cut/French cut Hanes for Chickies work well.  However my black micro fiber Vanity Fair Illuminations are really the over all favorite for getting my man's doodle to stand up.  Do you guys think Kiko is strange about sex with Nora??? When I am wearing the"black", my David goes total perve and starts acting like a dog around me.  Sniffing my butt area and licking me on my neck all the while trying to mount me.......I wish I could get it on video for you it's hilarious. Love y'all Miranda

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

black panties don't really do it for me....I prefer the simple, plain white, blue, etc.....nothing too fancy. But then I don't like make up much either, which is why Nora at home with no makeup seems so much more attractive to me (incidentally, my partner is very similar to Nora in many ways, including looks, taste in clothes, hairstyle, glasses, so there is an obvious connection there.....)

Mirra...the black is a real turn on for me! Unfortunately, wife does not wear them. Maybe the black adds a mysterious and enchanting flair. Perfume is also a big turn-on. I think you are RIGHT on target!

Cas

I like black panties too. On me not so much on Nora but I will tell you guys that you have good judgement about  Nora.  I have another question please, does anyone know what is the story of the "clown outfit".  It's driving me bananas not knowing.

Oh also, Has Kiko been trying to get on top of Nora more since she's been wearing the black panites??  If I feel like rooting all I have to do is put my black panties on.  My black high cut/French cut Hanes for Chickies work well.  However my black micro fiber Vanity Fair Illuminations are really the over all favorite for getting my man's doodle to stand up.  Do you guys think Kiko is strange about sex with Nora??? When I am wearing the"black", my David goes total perve and starts acting like a dog around me.  Sniffing my butt area and licking me on my neck all the while trying to mount me.......I wish I could get it on video for you it's hilarious. Love y'all Miranda

My "doodle" stood up just from reading this, lol.  Now I don't care about the Vanity Fair Illuminations, or French Cut Hanes, because they're coming off, lol, but it's nice to know when someone has a particular taste for something.  It kind of puts everything in your favor.  I also wish that you could get it on video.  I could use a good laugh, lol  ;D  ;)

It is a low floor, so has bars, it is customary in Spain and also it is because from the kitchen window I could see the tree trunks would swear even see from the window of the room a large car park and included the monument to which he referred someone to this foro.Also i´m convinced that they are around barcelona since I am from Spain, I know that area but around all the buildings in the villages seem much.Regards everyone.

It will not rain!

Sorry, but I do not quite understand what that has to do with the previous

You guys saw this, wind speed zero, may lack electric power!

So ?

The wind generators could not accumulate power and battery of cameras will not support long!