Guest dreamer

they have switched sides in bed

i wonder if something is wrong with kiko

usually he cuddles nora

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comments about the information about where they live is a simple comment, I am no stalker and I think in this foro.I don´t have a special interest in knowing where they live, just leave a information for your doubts.Also tell you in the city of barcelona and close surroundings no wind farms supplying the city, that is not going to be a problem for the cams, as it supplied combined cycle thermal power, obtaining the energy of the sea, I am expert in it.A greet fellow .

Hey!  Are we going to start this shit again NL?  Forget where she lives!  You're not going to meet her!  You're going to sit there and watch and enjoy her ass, and her life with poor Kiko, on your PC just like everyone else.  :P  Lmao  ;D

OK fair enough!!!

Don't get mad homeboy ... It's just a suggestion.  You do what YOU KNOW you have to do.  Understand?  ;) ;D 

Guest noralover

Honey, I'm home!!!!! Few problems with mediafire account, etc...but up and running again now.....sorry none of my previous links will work guys.. :'(

Has Kiko a new job? For the last two mornings he has been up at 5+ AM and off to somewhere.

Also, I am about the believe he is as moody as Nastya. Judging by the last couple of days their attitudes and interactons seem to be at the opposite poles!

By the way, she is quite a seamstress and does not even have a sewing machine - all by hand!

Cooking, sewing, dancer, - She is a very talented young lady!

Cas

Has Kiko a new job? For the last two mornings he has been up at 5+ AM and off to somewhere.

Also, I am about the believe he is as moody as Nastya. Judging by the last couple of days their attitudes and interactons seem to be at the opposite poles!

By the way, she is quite a seamstress and does not even have a sewing machine - all by hand!

Cas

She is a versatile woman!

Guest NullBurner

[...]

I'm here in my office and was looking out the window watching the sea is beautiful, I think today will have lunch on the beach and ask for seafood!

Sounds great but beware of the "rubber salmon" ;D

Guest noralover

Cas

She is a versatile woman!

Certainly is!!!!! She is quite an amazing lady...