B4 - General Topic 2021 #122 (November) B4

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know how an did she wants of course , but this girl , Luya , I mean , come on , these are the girls that we want to see .. smiley , happy , having fun , making you spontaneously to tune in and watch her  because she can so easily give such a positive energy and aura . A new girl, passionate , a friend of one of the total approved girls by everyone , Holly , ding dong hello , RLC can you see the treasure you have ? 

I think she couldn't have a better "mentor" to join RLC.

One image thousand words .. all girls on the couch with their phones and the smiley Luya the only one really enjoying her times , that’s how it’s done , well done to this girl , again , fantastic 👏👏

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think she couldn't have a better "mentor" to join RLC.

As I have said , I think Holly is “ training “ her , it is like she’s going to be the new addition… she’s in Barcelona so many days and it is clearly not a sightseeing visit , she is just in the apartments getting to know the others and interacting . Obviously not enough for conclusions and perhaps a personal desire to see this girl entering RLC but some small details and things can maybe be indications .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One image thousand words .. all girls on the couch with their phones and the smiley Luya the only one really enjoying her times , that’s how it’s done , well done to this girl , again , fantastic 👏👏

And talking with Radi.

• Upvote 1