B4 - General Topic 2021 #122 (November) B4

Here are my thoughts 

1) Ulyana and Olivia have been brought back to fit the long term residency plans , kind of like Gina . They got the best room while their arrival wasn’t even known by the rest of the girls , especially Nana who has confirmed problems of how things should be done in the villa ( for example she doesn’t like so much that the others bring their boyfriends - incredibly insane as she was bringing the guy repeatedly - ) . U&O go slow as kind of scouting the place , perhaps they know who goes when and they don’t initiate any close contacts . Olivia has the ability  to unite them all if she wants but she keeps distances , especially with Nana who is a good friend of Karol and Karol both U&O don’t like . They don’t have issues with Holly and Luya , Daniela and Buffy , Olivia is in good terms with Radislava , they just keep distant as they seem to be getting the “ main role “ in the future . 

2) Radislava is a lonely person and her only concern is the cameras . Despite not being a bad girl , she’s a very difficult person that the others , even if they wish , they can’t approach her since she also doesn’t give them also the opportunity . It isn’t a coincidence that she had problems with Serafima , later with Stella , Nana doesn’t like her , Nelly has spoken really bad about her . I think she’s a fragile person with incredible insecurity , it might be that the life inside RLC is offering her what she needs , money , the chance to be the exhibitionist she loves to be and she isn’t making the first step to initiate friendships , rather preferring to be by herself . Mila is just a tool - and the opposite for Mila - for achieving the top cams obsession . She would have liked to be in better terms with everyone but she just wants her own things . Her only real friend has been Stella despite their difference which was solved at the last moments before Stella departed . She’s just a permanent GOV due to her Spanish residency but she’s not willing to see the others as closer friends , maybe because she is afraid to be hurt in some way and she keeps the distance with the majority .

3) Daniela and Buffy are real life friends , seeing them together or distant makes no difference as things are very clear between them . They are in Barcelona to make money and have fun , Daniela has no problem with anyone but she’s skeptical on getting attached and befriending easily girls that she doesn’t know so well yet . I think she will be in good terms if she wishes but she also is hesitant , maybe because - for the time being - she doesn’t have the same interests like the others ( or the others like her , for example going out in bars / pubs and so on ) . I think as the time passes by she will become closer with Olivia .

4 ) Buffy will do as Daniela will advise her , she’s there just to fill the bed and I don’t think she has any issues with everyone , she just does things so as she’s happy . 

5 ) Loraine is the woman that has brought the whole mess in my opinion . She’s a manipulator , she sees the job with her own terms , it might be that she has already gone to the others and told them how to make more money and shows and such things , which , especially Olivia and Ulyana can laugh about as they are masters on making money . I think she will have many difficulties as it is more than clear that she’s isn’t so much “ approved “ by the others and it will be a major confrontation if she pushes a lot with Olivia . I think that the others know that she can’t be trusted so the relationships will be completely typical . The only one she could approach is Radislava but I don’t know how patient she can be . 

6) Nana is much more than she looks . She has created lots of intrigues , on one hand she’s sincere on who she dislikes and she shows it but she’s also not doing anything to show any bond with anyone . The person she’s closer is Karol , but unfortunately for her , with her own will , she decided to go in B1 . At the moment she has nobody to completely trust and I think after Loraine she’s also not trusted by the others , when as we said , Olivia and Ulyana don’t particularly like her . I believe she’s just waiting for her contract to finish and release the bedroom . 

7) As for Holly and Luya , I believe Holly is controlling everything with her experience , she has the audience’s support ( everybody loves Holly 😁😆 ) and she has nothing to worry . She will befriend the ones she wishes , I think somewhere down the line she becomes close friends with Olivia and Ulyana . Luya is , in my opinion getting trained by Holly to become a resident , my only question is if she gives her place to Luya or we will see them both . 

We shouldn’t also forget that there’s also a mixture of Russian and Ukrainians and despite not being able for us to see it , it might be also things concerning the nationality  affecting closer relationships .

Apologies for the big post  but lots of food for thought for everyone and hope some conclusions also to be made by the majority here . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Here are my thoughts 

1) Ulyana and Olivia have been brought back to fit the long term residency plans , kind of like Gina . They got the best room while their arrival wasn’t even known by the rest of the girls , especially Nana who has confirmed problems of how things should be done in the villa ( for example she doesn’t like so much that the others bring their boyfriends - incredibly insane as she was bringing the guy repeatedly - ) . U&O go slow as kind of scouting the place , perhaps they know who goes when and they don’t initiate any close contacts . Olivia has the ability  to unite them all if she wants but she keeps distances , especially with Nana who is a good friend of Karol and Karol both U&O don’t like . They don’t have issues with Holly and Luya , Daniela and Buffy , Olivia is in good terms with Radislava , they just keep distant as they seem to be getting the “ main role “ in the future . 

2) Radislava is a lonely person and her only concern is the cameras . Despite not being a bad girl , she’s a very difficult person that the others , even if they wish , they can’t approach her since she also doesn’t give them also the opportunity . It isn’t a coincidence that she had problems with Serafima , later with Stella , Nana doesn’t like her , Nelly has spoken really bad about her . I think she’s a fragile person with incredible insecurity , it might be that the life inside RLC is offering her what she needs , money , the chance to be the exhibitionist she loves to be and she isn’t making the first step to initiate friendships , rather preferring to be by herself . Mila is just a tool - and the opposite for Mila - for achieving the top cams obsession . She would have liked to be in better terms with everyone but she just wants her own things . Her only real friend has been Stella despite their difference which was solved at the last moments before Stella departed . She’s just a permanent GOV due to her Spanish residency but she’s not willing to see the others as closer friends , maybe because she is afraid to be hurt in some way and she keeps the distance with the majority .

3) Daniela and Buffy are real life friends , seeing them together or distant makes no difference as things are very clear between them . They are in Barcelona to make money and have fun , Daniela has no problem with anyone but she’s skeptical on getting attached and befriending easily girls that she doesn’t know so well yet . I think she will be in good terms if she wishes but she also is hesitant , maybe because - for the time being - she doesn’t have the same interests like the others ( or the others like her , for example going out in bars / pubs and so on ) . I think as the time passes by she will become closer with Olivia .

4 ) Buffy will do as Daniela will advise her , she’s there just to fill the bed and I don’t think she has any issues with everyone , she just does things so as she’s happy . 

5 ) Loraine is the woman that has brought the whole mess in my opinion . She’s a manipulator , she sees the job with her own terms , it might be that she has already gone to the others and told them how to make more money and shows and such things , which , especially Olivia and Ulyana can laugh about as they are masters on making money . I think she will have many difficulties as it is more than clear that she’s isn’t so much “ approved “ by the others and it will be a major confrontation if she pushes a lot with Olivia . I think that the others know that she can’t be trusted so the relationships will be completely typical . The only one she could approach is Radislava but I don’t know how patient she can be . 

6) Nana is much more than she looks . She has created lots of intrigues , on one hand she’s sincere on who she dislikes and she shows it but she’s also not doing anything to show any bond with anyone . The person she’s closer is Karol , but unfortunately for her , with her own will , she decided to go in B1 . At the moment she has nobody to completely trust and I think after Loraine she’s also not trusted by the others , when as we said , Olivia and Ulyana don’t particularly like her . I believe she’s just waiting for her contract to finish and release the bedroom . 

7) As for Holly and Luya , I believe Holly is controlling everything with her experience , she has the audience’s support ( everybody loves Holly 😁😆 ) and she has nothing to worry . She will befriend the ones she wishes , I think somewhere down the line she becomes close friends with Olivia and Ulyana . Luya is , in my opinion getting trained by Holly to become a resident , my only question is if she gives her place to Luya or we will see them both . 

We shouldn’t also forget that there’s also a mixture of Russian and Ukrainians and despite not being able for us to see it , it might be also things concerning the nationality  affecting closer relationships .

Apologies for the big post  but lots of food for thought for everyone and hope some conclusions also to be made by the majority here . 

Finished work DD? 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

LES 4 FILLES ETAIENT ENSEMBLE POUR FAIRE DES COURSES 

ELLES VIENNENT DE REVENIR 

Radi s'est fait livrée ses courses par le livreur de la boutique proche de la villa et il  s 'est caché le visage sous une capuche