B4 - General Topic 2021 #123 (November) B4

Loraine seems completely out of her game in the villa , a total “ foreigner “ , I think she didn't expect ending up by herself and she’s struggling to find her position . Being an experienced  GOV , she will sort things out , we can expect approaching Radi I think . 

Unfortunately , a girl who just isn’t happy with her job and enjoying that she is going to work for a big audience , it makes no fun for me to watch . Look at the positivity of Holly and Luya , Daniela of course and even Buffy that she hasn’t done much , they all enjoy the maximum they can . Loraine , Nana , completely off the equation so far and expecting the next moves by Ulyana and the “ brain “ , Olivia 😌😉

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine seems completely out of her game in the villa , a total “ foreigner “ , I think she didn't expect ending up by herself and she’s struggling to find her position . Being an experienced  GOV , she will sort things out , we can expect approaching Radi I think . 

Unfortunately , a girl who just isn’t happy with her job and enjoying that she is going to work for a big audience , it makes no fun for me to watch . Look at the positivity of Holly and Luya , Daniela of course and even Buffy that she hasn’t done much , they all enjoy the maximum they can . Loraine , Nana , completely off the equation so far and expecting the next moves by Ulyana and the “ brain “ , Olivia 😌😉

shes found her position, doing fuckall with nono

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes found her position, doing fuckall with nono

Nana is leaving soon I think .. she’s the easy one to approach because she’s also alone in this place and Radislava seems to be difficult for the time being . We will see . 

To me yesterday were clear that Nana were seeking "life advice" from Loraine. Based only in body expression of course. But the duo were always together in the party and Nana eventually escaping to send voice messages to the guy that she were talking earlier. After the Netflix session the two talked for a long time.  

Just a quick observation … i don’t believe that the majority  here “ buys “ the fact that Holly and Luya are simply visiting 😆 There’s absolutely no way that Daniela would have accepted ( even being a great tenant so far and with good  intentions with  the rest of the cast ) for so long to sleep not in her bed by herself rather than sharing with Buffy and being the one offering her bed to Holly and Luya . 

And here’s my theory and insane speculation ( still Holly and Luya I believe aren’t staying so many days in B4 because  of their own will ) 

I think RLC is doing some kind of viewership and subscription tests . I think they intentionally removed Holly and her friend from B1 for this time so as to measure the views in B1 with Holly there . They also run a test now in B4 for the same reasons . I predict that Holly and Luya will be staying in B4 for a week . With all beds filled , RLC seems to have solved their main problem which was the lack of finding tenants . I think there will be some “ clearings “ the next weeks and for sure before Christmas . 

I am expecting to see more camera exposure by most of the girls , i don’t know if it going to be equal levels like B2 but this Holly and Luya seems like a big big big test by RLC and doing  an experiment . That’s all I can say for now and need to observe a bit more for some better conclusions 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just a quick observation … i don’t believe that the majority  here “ buys “ the fact that Holly and Luya are simply visiting 😆 There’s absolutely no way that Daniela would have accepted ( even being a great tenant so far and with good  intentions with  the rest of the cast ) for so long to sleep not in her bed by herself rather than sharing with Buffy and being the one offering her bed to Holly and Luya . 

And here’s my theory and insane speculation ( still Holly and Luya I believe aren’t staying so many days in B4 because  of their own will ) 

I think RLC is doing some kind of viewership and subscription tests . I think they intentionally removed Holly and her friend from B1 for this time so as to measure the views in B1 with Holly there . They also run a test now in B4 for the same reasons . I predict that Holly and Luya will be staying in B4 for a week . With all beds filled , RLC seems to have solved their main problem which was the lack of finding tenants . I think there will be some “ clearings “ the next weeks and for sure before Christmas . 

I am expecting to see more camera exposure by most of the girls , i don’t know if it going to be equal levels like B2 but this Holly and Luya seems like a big big big test by RLC and doing  an experiment . That’s all I can say for now and need to observe a bit more for some better conclusions 

Isn't that insane. Something that probably messed with this test was the visit of Rasputin in B2 if RLC weren't informed or didn't made any idea what would happen.

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Or they could be leaving today...Looks like they are packing now

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't that insane. Something that probably messed with this test was the visit of Rasputin in B2 if RLC weren't informed or didn't made any idea what would happen.

We can only wait and see what’s next … I simply don’t “ buy “ the fact that Holly and Luya would  leave from Barcelona center when they had the chance to go out in pubs , bars , walk the city and generally Luya enjoy her “ holidays “ or let’s say visiting her friend only to go in B4 for so many days and spend days with other girls 😂🤣

If it was summer , i could maybe think that they simply wouldn’t like the beach and they would prefer the quiet and luxury of the pool , the garden and a couple of BBQs . The strange thing is that Olivia and Ulyana haven’t offered them the jacuzzi and to be honest , I was expecting “ closer encounters “ between Holly and O&Y .. we will see 

• Upvote 1