B4 - General Topic 2021 #123 (November) B4

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nice arguments and well explained  but I disagree with most of them .. with a confirmed financial struggling the recent months and a confirmed cut cost of salaries and bonuses that would be given upon negotiations , with tenants threatening that they would quit ( the twins ) , I don’t think that RLC is hiring for sex sessions or has stand by girls and pays them .. Rasputin was a real life incident , it was impressively nice because it was authentic .. the same goes with Luya who seems to be a real life friend of Holly , it is unclear if Holly has asked of her to visit and introduce her to the cameras world and therefore  help RLC to fill a bed .. Luya is the definition ( like Holly ) what the subscribers wish to watch .. a girl that is smiley , happy , gives you positive feelings and the awaiting to watch her for more and more .. compare her to serious or hardly ever smiley and no  things happening like Nana , Radislava , Mila , the twins , Loraine ( even being early .. ) , definitely the continues groundhog days of an isolated and lonely Leora and of course the B2 girls till the arrival of Rasputin that changed the dynamics .. Look at the good vibes Olivia , Ulyana , Daniela , , Buffy is new and we need to wait , Karol and as I said what Holly can deliver with that angelic face and attitude , that’s what the majority likes to watch I think .. Girls that can escape you from your daily stressful routine , please you and entertain you with originality , creativity , unexpected things and activities .. we have this , I don’t think we could complain that much .. and I think the girls I mentioned can give all that if they get / work under  the right conditions / circumstances ☺️😇

One thing I'm sure is that after her stay at the Villa and the break-up with the BF Holly spended a lot of time on video calls with her, even showing her tits.

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was the twins and Karol contacting RLC if they would be interested to help keeping the apartment ( B1 open ) so as not to have a -1 apartment in Barcelona and paying for nothing .. as for the rest , we need to wait a bit as I think lots of background  things are happening ..even Loraine’s reactivation is a mystery seeing that Harley is always available and especially she ( Harley ) being quite popular during her few weeks that she stayed and gathering lots of positive opinions .. let’s say that we are far from an all low viewership rating as was a couple of months ago and I think it really “ shaken “‘RLC .. Nana and ( sorry for the fans ) Radi should be next and as for Loraine , there’s absolutely no need that she parades on our screen as she can become easily a “ twins “ standard .. Luya deserves a bed , Harley also .. 

J'ai l'impression que Loraine s'est imposée toute seule. Elle a vu qu'il y'avait des chambres libres et que RLC a du mal à les remplir et elle y est restée...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moules said:

Not often that I see Hawthorne effect on CC!!!!

RLC knew of Rasputin's arrival in B-2, and his past relationship with Anna, beforehand.  No guest arrives at any of the apartments with changes of clothes for a stay of some days without RLC being informed in advance.  Particularly for a guest who will have sex during their stay.

What was unexpected during his stay in B-2 was Mila's argument with Lola, resulting in Lola fleeing back to B-4 and Radi.

And what was also unexpected to the subscribers, but not to RLC,was the party in B-4 and the re-emergence of Harley from exile in Barcelona.  Harley is being paid by RLC to stay in Barcelona, awaiting her next stay in a Barcelona apartment.  Probably the same for Fiora.  Is she being cared for by the vampire?

So presently, there are at least three girls being paid by RLC who are not listed as participants:  Luya,  Harley, and Fiora.

Maybe Rasputin was paid as well, either directly by RLC, or indirectly by Anna.  Or he has a much deeper relationship with Anna than supposed, and was doing her a favor in the quest for top cam rewards.

I very much doubt that RLC have the funds to pay these non tenants...They can barely pay bonus money to those already there...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I very much doubt that RLC have the funds to pay these non tenants...They can barely pay bonus money to those already there...

When the supposed DMCA agent for RLC has the same business address as Stalingrad Shipping Ltd (which BTW, has no ships) then you might conclude that RLC is a means for shifting monetary assets from one country to another, for hiding or sheltering revenues, and for paying little or no taxes.  Even if RLC was losing 10 million Euros a year, it might be a very valuable business asset in the larger scale of things.  Unlike VHTV, which seems to be pretty straight-forward, RLC seems to be part of a labyrinthine business enterprise.

• Upvote 2