B4 - General Topic 2021 #124 (November) B4

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

It is true that it becomes pathetic, Olivia seeming to be bored with Ulyana phones Radi and goes to join her in her room to have fun with her in sexy caresses, and it is then during this time that Ulyana does a session bat. The scenario is overused and worn out. Ulyana is unnatural in her actions and completely predictable. Boring for Olivia as for everyone. Ulyana fell very low. It becomes grotesque, to the point that I end up regretting his return after his abrupt departure from B1.

There is nothing wrong with these girls. You're looking for a fantasy my friend. And I doubt from your comments you'll find them on irl. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Not a fan of this โ€œ just put it inside โ€œ type of sex but it is great to see Daniela , even if this is a complete sexual partner for her , doing her best to enjoy ..

ย 

As good friend ed2 would say , ย โ€œ thank you Daniela and her guy โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 1

Speculation .. the more we see sexual interactions on camera , the more it seems that the payments have increased so for the girls not hiding and doing again way much much more .. a wise decision , even not confirmed , but this is what the incidents suggest..ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Speculation .. the more we see sexual interactions on camera , the more it seems that the payments have increased so for the girls not hiding and doing again way much much more .. a wise decision , even not confirmed , but this is what the incidents suggest..ย 

so payments for anna, lola and daniela ๐Ÿ˜‚

Loraine might be showing him videos of her & anthony ๐Ÿ˜‚