B4 - General Topic 2021 #124 (November) B4

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She was waiting for Daniela, who takes forever to get all her fake shit done. I have never seen anyone as fake as Daniela. 🙄

she tried on 5 outfits I saw coming in and out of here...  maybe 3 hours of just hetting ready 

there is something big and fancy going on ...will it be on RLC??? seems over the top 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she tried on 5 outfits I saw coming in and out of here...  maybe 3 hours of just hetting ready 

there is something big and fancy going on ...will it be on RLC??? seems over the top 

Ya, it's over at Gina and Bruno's. So you won't be seeing it. 😂

• Haha 2

Оливия и Уляна ако продължават с игричките може спокойно да си съберат куфарите и обратно в Русия  ! В апартаментите и вилата е пълно с артистки от Украйна  , които правят този театър от години  така че   няма да  ми липсват  щом играят същия театър като другите  момичета !

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, alokin said:

If Olivia and Ulyana continue with the games, they can easily pack their bags and go back to Russia! The apartments and the villa are full of artists from Ukraine who have been making this theater for years, so I won't miss them if they play the same theater as the other girls!

Hey now that's something we've not seen, a theoretical display from the girls. They could do  a Shakespearean Romeo and Juliet, they have a balcony at B4. One of the girls shouting out "Romeo, where art thou Romeo, I've got my tits out". 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2