Leora - Home Activities #89

Slipper Guyquad

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I got you beat by a mile.   I left school in 1975.  :biggrin:

Youngster, was that when you graduated ? 😉  If so, I am from the high school graduating class of  1959. 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I left school in 72... ignore my profile birth date as I was bull shitting. 65 this year god were does the time go people.

Simply one sunrise, and one sunset after another.  😉   However, it seems to go at " warp speed " compared to when we were waiting to be 18, or 21. Many, many years ago.

But then the CB's did not fill our time like the cell phones, and the internet do now. Nor did we have Leora to attract, or distract our attention !😁

• Like 4

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Youngster, was that when you graduated ? 😉  If so, I am from the high school graduating class of  1959. 😁

Wow I was only 5 then.  I quit school in 1968 got a job as a Diesel Fitters mate my boss made me take lessons

to qualify as a apprentice and I did. What I learned in that shop from the old-timers ( sorry scutus ) was priceless

am.lw/sw/cb/ham and my trade they even got me my first motorbike in 1970, After 7 years I was qualified Diesel Fitter

and had to leave and here is the good part the guy i served under told me in 1986 there was a new workshop looking

for 2 fitters for heavy transmission and axle repair  2 weeks later we were back working again till 2008 we retired  and I don't

regret one moment. I'm 67 he's 77 and still checks up on me hard to find a buddy like that !

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Peut-être elle va rentrer vers 22h ou bien elle couche chez une copine supposons

Elle était habillée avec un ensemble sexe string et soutient gorge noire

Et on voyait bien pendant les appels de Paul qui a duré longtemps elle consultait en même temp le téléphone si elle avait reçu son SMS pour sortir .la température est à 2° actuellement à Prague avec une légère pluie je pense qu’elle doit être au chaud et si elle rentre je pense qu’il ne faut attendre rien de leora se soir elle sera très fatiguée

Je vais rester éveillé jusqu’à 22 h après mon lit

Bonne soirée

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, patou said:

Peut-être elle va rentrer vers 22h ou bien elle couche chez une copine supposons

Elle était habillée avec un ensemble sexe string et soutient gorge noire

Et on voyait bien pendant les appels de Paul qui a duré longtemps elle consultait en même temp le téléphone si elle avait reçu son SMS pour sortir .la température est à 2° actuellement à Prague avec une légère pluie je pense qu’elle doit être au chaud et si elle rentre je pense qu’il ne faut attendre rien de leora se soir elle sera très fatiguée

Je vais rester éveillé jusqu’à 22 h après mon lit

Bonne soirée

good night patou and to all 

A great Saturday and Sunday with the family 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1