Leora - Home Activities #89

Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

So yesterday morning Leora was somewhere (I would say at the salon) but then when she got back she went out again quickly leaving the lights on. And it seems quite obvious to me where she went to spend the evening in such a hurry ...

I can't disagree, that's what i think too. Unless there is something to suggest otherwise after the fact, it looks pretty standard stuff. Patterns. Because of course - If not with LB....why not? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can't disagree, that's what i think too. Unless there is something to suggest otherwise after the fact, it looks pretty standard stuff. Patterns. Because of course - If not with LB....why not? 

You know Pavlov's conditioned reflex? Here's Leora is like that with LB. As soon as a message arrives she has to leave the house.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour à vous tous

Donc leora n’est pas rentré

Peut-être après-midi ou ce soir

Je vous souhaite un bon appétit et un bon dimanche

Ici temps pluvieux et froid

Prague aujourd’hui 0 a1° pluie et neige

Good afternoon patou And wife 

have a nice lunch with the family 

here it's sunny With cold 12°🌤️

• Like 2

Ou est tu leora

Avec tes amies du salon

Ou dans les bras de loverboy

Que va penser Paul là tu appelé hier avant de sortir de lui dire de pas appeler car tu n’allais pas rentrée pour qu’il évite de te déranger

Tu vas surement l’appeler dès que tu rentre pour lui raconter un mensonge Ne joue pas sur deux tableaux sa pourrait se retourner contre toi et tout perdre

C’est juste ce que je pense

• Upvote 2