B4 - General Topic 2021 # 125 (November) B4

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Looks like she is filming herself on the phone, maybe showing off for a guy, a shame she is facing away from the camera.

She’s in a videocall with a guy who is in another country ( I believe he is Holland ) and they are on talks that he visits her 

That was the most sensational and erotical Buffy we have seen so far I believe , she can easily seduce a guy , she knows how to handle her phone , she has done it again , that was a great Buffy to watch , pure , normal and authentic 😇

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Buffy also said that she'd likely go home in the new year back to her oid job.

He was saying that he couldn't travel to see her in Spain until after (I think) the 6th Dec as he couldn't travel for 10 days, presumably C*vid restrictions.

So the guy she was with the other day was just a random I guess

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Buffy also said that she'd likely go home in the new year back to her oid job.

He was saying that he couldn't travel to see her in Spain until after (I think) the 6th Dec as he couldn't travel for 10 days, presumably C*vid restrictions.

I didn’t hear all as I had the sound off most of the time , there were lots of things that had to do with not possible traveling as you say but I think the guy is someone who Buffy has met before , I think she said towards the end “ my pussy misses you “ 😉

Very good with providing the info 😇