B1 - General Topic 2021 #51 (November / December)

1 minute ago, tle said:

She's easier on my eyes than Nana or Buffy. and her little friend Tweety is kind of cute too.

LMAO  Holly is just another girl in the Barcelona sex trade business known as RLC.  She is average at best and I can't believe those idiots named the girl that Holly brought to RLC....Tweety.  Luya was a perfect name that someone gave her and those idiots named her Tweety.  Does Tweety look like a bird?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  Holly is just another girl in the Barcelona sex trade business known as RLC.  She is average at best and I can't believe those idiots named the girl that Holly brought to RLC....Tweety.  Luya was a perfect name that someone gave her and those idiots named her Tweety.  Does Tweety look like a bird?

I would have to say being pretty in the sex trade business is a plus... lol

Meanwhile now I think the Jacuzzi waters will be very choppy. Then the garage door and the outside door is very close to Holly and Tweety's room and who knows if in the future girls won't be hosting various guys. 🤷‍♀️😏

26 minutes ago, tle said:

I would have to say being pretty in the sex trade business is a plus... lol

Like I said, she's average.  You could put enough makeup on a turd to make it look pretty.  Most of the RLC girls think they are prettier than they actually are and she for sure is no exception.

22 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Meanwhile now I think the Jacuzzi waters will be very choppy. Then the garage door and the outside door is very close to Holly and Tweety's room and who knows if in the future girls won't be hosting various guys. 🤷‍♀️😏

So you are another guy lover then, that explains a lot.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said, she's average.  You could put enough makeup on a turd to make it look pretty.  Most of the RLC girls think they are prettier than they actually are and she for sure is no exception.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder....

• Haha 7