B1 - General Topic 2021 #51 (November / December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I tried to “ reasonable “ Noldus not to “ write her off “ 😂 , but when he spoke about the wrapped suitcase , I also believed that she’s going for good .. as I have said , it might be that she stays for some more weeks ( maybe Christmas / new year in Barcelona ) and then I think she’s going . Welcome to the first ever “ church style “ Barcelona apartment 😂🤣 , they might be singing “ silent night “ at Christmas Eve in B1 😂🤣 … RLC way too scared to lose this apartment and they really prove it with all of their choices ( which also I think won’t do them any good in subscriptions concerning this apartment , B1 ) 

Lets see how many things she will unpack. 😅

1 minute ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Nana in B1. We have to say we was 100% wrong and didn't see that one comimg. We hope for the best for all tenants especially with Christmas around the corner. Nana and Karol seemed to have good communication. Maybe Nana will surprise us being around Karol.

Don't put your hopes so high. Nana will keep doing what she always do.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Nana in B1. We have to say we was 100% wrong and didn't see that one comimg. We hope for the best for all tenants especially with Christmas around the corner. Nana and Karol seemed to have good communication. Maybe Nana will surprise us being around Karol.

Something extraordinary is unlikely to happen. Nana did nothing in B4 and so will most likely be in B1.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Why is everyone hyped about moving Holly to b4, she hasnt been doing much now and seems to be acting more like a placeholder then somebody who wants to do like she has done in the past.  DId i miss something.

Because for some strange reason they (the people in the forum) think moving a multiple repeater to B4 is going to make it so much better.  It's just another of those "changes will be made soon...hope you like them" bullshit from RLC!!  They should have sh!t canned Holly and kept the person she brought to the trade!!

• Like 1