B1 - General Topic 2021 #51 (November / December)

Gina needs time off cameras to go through the - most probably what happened - break up with Bruno . Bringing her back I find it a wrong move , especially if she’s going to share the same place with Holly .. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina needs time off cameras to go through the - most probably what happened - break up with Bruno . Bringing her back I find it a wrong move , especially if she’s going to share the same place with Holly .. 

Gina takes the room from Holly -> Holly and Luya go to the Villa -> Nana go to Ukraine. 

But yeah, she should to her self together and comeback another time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Gina takes the room from Holly -> Holly and Luya go to the Villa -> Nana go to Ukraine. 

But yeah, she should to her self together and comeback another time. 

Gina spent too much time on cameras , we “ need “ to miss her let’s say so we can appreciate her whenever comes back if she wishes ( I think RLC will never close the door to Gina , she brought money to them but she was also well rewarded ) .. they can bring Loraine in B1 , move Holly to the villa ( Luya also if she’s not just a visitor ) and somehow insert again Harley , Harley’s potential for me is incredible .. if the rumor also that Buffy wants to go by beginning of 2022 is existing  , I can’t see better circumstances than reviving the 4 musketeers in the villa , plus Holly / Luya - perhaps - .. I think it can be a good period for the villa with that cast 😇

Two girls with worries ,Karol and Leia .. great that due to their real life friendship they can support one another while at work .. plus , no hiding the talks and sharing for whoever can manage to get the topics .. Real life as it should be 👏👏

• Like 1