Leora - Home Activities #90

Slipper Guyquad

I was thinking about how Leora behaves with LB. I'm afraid she'll do the same thing with Paul, somehow forgive him and go back and forth. And it's a very sad thing and unfortunately I think that such a thing cannot be ruled out. Leora is too afraid to be alone, just see with LB. They fight, gossip about him and then make up.

• Upvote 3

il y a 10 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je pensais à la façon don’t Leora se comporte avec LB. J’ai peur qu’elle fasse la même chose avec Paul, lui pardonne d’une manière ou d’une autre et fasse des allers-retours. Et c’est une choisi très triste et malheureusement je pense qu’une telle choisie ne peut pas être exclue. Leora a trop peur d’être seule, il suffit de voir avec LB. Ils se battent, bavardent à son sujet et se rattraient ensuite.

Je pense la même chose elle faut qu’elle récupère le chien et en plus je crois qu’elle a des parts dans l’entreprise et si elle continue à financer son projet

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I was thinking about how Leora behaves with LB. I'm afraid she'll do the same thing with Paul, somehow forgive him and go back and forth. And it's a very sad thing and unfortunately I think that such a thing cannot be ruled out. Leora is too afraid to be alone, just see with LB. They fight, gossip about him and then make up.

She has a forgiving nature !

Not a bad thing, but people will sometimes exploit her kindness for weakness and take advantage of it.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has a forgiving nature !

Not a bad thing, but people will sometimes exploit her kindness for weakness and take advantage of it.

Yep, and unfortunately she is in a situation that only herself can solve and no one else can help her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, patou said:

A Skype call Paul j ??????? and makes her cry again

She asked him why he constantly offends her and mocks her, also that the dog is a victim and has nothing to do with Pauls bad behaviour and moods.

She accused him of using obscenities against her and she thought she still meant something to him.

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She asked him why he constantly offends her and mocks her, also that the dog is a victim and has nothing to do with Pauls bad behaviour and moods.

She accused him of using obscenities against her and she thought she still meant something to him.

Is he using the dog as his Trump card to manipulate Leora and stay on the payroll it stinks

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Ste said:

Is he using the dog as his Trump card to manipulate Leora and stay on the payroll it stinks

I think Paul uses Eva as a spite. I think Paul has never quite gotten through the fact that she goes out with another man. These behaviors are jealous types. It can't just be a question of money, A bit like when a married couple gets divorced and argues over custody of the child. Everyone wants to be right about the other.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2