B2 - General Topic 2021 #36 (November / December)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's fair enough, but why are they acting as though Lola doesn't know they're sort of and item and fucking now? Both her and Anna defo know. Is it a sign of respect now that they don't canoodle in front of them, after the other night...perhaps 😕. If that's the case, I respect that...and I Mila is pulling the strings there. 

I'd just like to point out, btw,  that this is probably the 1st time the word 'canoodle' has ever appeared on CC...Thanks in advance guys...:biggrin:

I respect her as well. I'm not criticizing her.::)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you're not suggesting it's a competition DD?...😏

The only think I know is that B2 are completely on their own and they want to do nothing at all with B1 / B4 .. and if it wasn’t for Tereza, I think not even B5 ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The only think I know is that B2 are completely on their own and they want to do nothing at all with B1 / B4 .. and if it wasn’t for Tereza, I think not even B5 ..

Another serious answer from you to what was sarcastic question from me...

Don't look so deeply into everything I post my friend. You think you know my humour, but I'm not so sure...😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Another serious answer from you to what was sarcastic question from me...

Don't look so deeply into everything I post my friend. You think you know my humour, but I'm not so sure...😉

I bring the balance needed as always my good friend .. always answering with a hidden joke as you know 😛