B2 - General Topic 2021 #36 (November / December)

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lola the orchestrator in total control of her achievements 😈😈

I've not watched B2 that often but I agree that Lola is the ringmaster.  I'm of the opinion that Mila was a present to Dima from Lola and she's knows exactly whats going on.

Anna and Lola were laughing at Dima and Mila getting 'caught' in the bathroom, Besides didn't I see Anna and Dima in the bathroom together first (off the cam) before Mila arrived?

Oh! they are back in the bathroom.

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

I've not watched B2 that often but I agree that Lola is the ringmaster.  I'm of the opinion that Mila was a present to Dima from Lola and she's knows exactly whats going on.

Anna and Lola were laughing at Dima and Mila getting 'caught' in the bathroom, Besides didn't I see Anna and Dima in the bathroom together first (off the cam) before Mila arrived?

Oh! they are back in the bathroom.

I agree with you ☺️

Just flicking in and out now, bit like Beardo tongue on Mila's clit ha, but, there's fuck all to watch now. I find it odd after all that's gone on that Mila and Beardo A) are still wearing their undercrackers when the other girls are totally nude and B) Why do they have to slink off to have a bit flirt like a coupla teenagers on heat...Fucking weird if you ask me...