Natalia & Viktor

Just now, ddhm said:

Welcome welcome to the new couple 😇 Let’s hope that FINALLY this place will stop being cursed … Have a good stay for Natalia & Viktor 😎

I have the impression that Natalia is the girl who has come several times to have her hair done by Kitty

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that Natalia is the girl who has come several times to have her hair done by Kitty

You might be right and this can be another “ set up “ by K&S as it seems that it was Eliska and Pepik since we saw Pepik interacting with Smith . 

The girl is looking great , I can only say that it shows how much of “ power “ K&S have as a couple since they are always in close contact with RLC and managing to help them with tenants . This might help also as we can check the dynamic that can possible develop if Natalia is indeed Kitty’s friend , maybe spending time at one another’s apartment by visiting and so on .. in any case , slowly slowly and step by step and i personally wish this couple “ good luck “ 😇

• Like 1