B4 - General Topic 2021 # 127 (December)

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

you went to the same college as ddhm 🤔😂

I would had left to find another college girl they are everywhere 😂

well yes it was 3 girls to every guy at that school and i was banging a bunch of other girls while i was there you dont think i banged 100 girls in my life for nothing and many of witch could of been on here this girl was so damn pretty it was worth waiting for and like i said i was still getting laid

You have a volcano woman next to you who wants to be fucked so desperately  and she’s so horny and the man can’t provide 😔😔 this must be one of the worst performances I have seen from a guy , it’s better say to the woman “ not now “ and tease her till the morning that you are sober and able to provide .. pff , we men sometimes are stupid .. bring back  Bruno to teach 😈😈😈

Edit ; no offense to the guy as he has proven himself but there’s no point to “ push to perform “ when not in the mood or condition .. better be honest and sincere than  not being able to enjoy sex and satisfy both yourself and mostly the lady 👿👿

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so ulyana  had sex with bruno i see she has a boob job is she the one with the little tits and a sweet ass that he cheated on Gina with and she freaked out about sorry but i am bad at names and faces sometimes

yes she is!

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so ulyana  had sex with bruno i see she has a boob job is she the one with the little tits and a sweet ass that he cheated on Gina with and she freaked out about sorry but i am bad at names and faces sometimes

We are waiting to see her exploding slowly and gradually 😋😋

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

Bruno n'était pas avec Gina  quand il a baiser Ulyana

• Haha 1