B4 - General Topic 2021 # 128 (December)

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

So Buffy and Nana set for departure (Nana seems to be leaving a lot or personal items in her room)

U and O sharing with Daniela so Holly and Luya get the master suite.

Do you think Nana is off or moving to B1 with the twins.

If you are talking of things that are there now, that's Daniela's stuff.

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

So Buffy and Nana set for departure (Nana seems to be leaving a lot or personal items in her room)

U and O sharing with Daniela so Holly and Luya get the master suite.

Do you think Nana is off or moving to B1 with the twins.

She's leaving 

I just need to remind everyone that Luya ISN’T an RLC tenant and she might be always a visitor for Holly …

….BUT……

She has been no shy and the only thing she hasn’t done more ( apparently no sex ) is to openly masturbate ( this might also not happening because she isn’t at the RLC’s paying roll - yet ?😏🤔 - ) . She has also a very big suitcase and we have seen her not wearing even  1/4 of things that could be in this suitcase , it might indeed then be the new official tenant .. 

We will know in some hours and I hope also we see soon what happens with the B1 empty bed that the best would be going to a newcomer , although this place is already limited for things and it simply serves as eye candy to watch the twins  being naked and doing occasional masturbations ( well , only one of them .. ) . It would be a disaster adding a party girl in B1 with the boring twins and mysterious / melancholic ( sorry nagachilli2 😔 ) during this stay Karol .. 

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What I don't understand is why move them around? certainly it will be rare to see Ulyana masturbating in the bathroom (or at least it will be uncomfortable since there is only a standing shower).

This is the biggest surprise but on the other hand , Holly is the absolute fans favorite and as I have said , I don’t even know anyone having said anything negative for Holly over the years and her different stays . Olivia and Ulyana know their value and they are easy going , Ulyana ( mostly ) will get her chance one day to be in the penthouse ( to be honest all by herself like she had her life in Russia )and slowly “ get away”  from Olivia’s “ shadowy protection “.. 

• Sad 1