B4 - General Topic 2021 # 128 (December)

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

How shocking will it be if they moved Gina and Bruno into the master suite

Well, being rlc a bunch of clueless monkeys it would not be a very unexpected thing but I find it very stupid of rlc to bring those two back together in B4 where there is also Ulyana. Perhaps this scenario would please a Wrestling lover if he wants to see some thrashing and show.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Holly has the longest "seniority" of all in B4, she is now in the 400 day club with 407 days today, so it's maybe for her and Luya 🙂 

You just caught me on that , I also thing Holly gets this room ..I still doubt for Luya becoming a tenant but I hope I am totally wrong and we enjoy this girl’s presence .. and being from Holly’s “ graduation academy “ anything can be expected 😋😋

It’s much better also moving Ulyana and Olivia in the two single beds room , like this they can finally have freedom to do things on their own rather than sharing the same bed and being actually limited on doing things ( despite Olivia having found the way with Daniel in B2 ) and I also hope Ulyana gets Buffy’s bed which is better for her shows .. a nice Sunday RLC riddle is upon us with who , where and when .. the only thing that doesn’t change is Radislava …. 🤨

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s much better also moving Ulyana and Olivia in the two single beds room , like this they can finally have freedom to do things on their own rather than sharing the same bed and being actually limited on doing things ( despite Olivia having found the way with Daniel in B2 ) and I also hope Ulyana gets Buffy’s bed which is better for her shows

What I don't understand is why move them around? certainly it will be rare to see Ulyana masturbating in the bathroom (or at least it will be uncomfortable since there is only a standing shower).