B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Why not?

There is more than enough apartment (cubicle) swapping already.  IMO that is what's really killing RLC!  Well, that and all the musical beds they are playing.  It's easy to see who is in control here and it's not RLC management!!

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This was from Noldus original post. Not DD.  

You are awesome @Noldus but just curious how many times have you pulled the trigger a bit prematurely?  Surely you have the data!

Nostradamus Noldus is slipping, he might think about finding himself another, more reliable translator!!

55 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I agree, Radi has been around for some time. BUT .... she does provide quality entertainment, at times. Her openness to share her antics with Mila, despite Mila trying to hide. She has 3 lamps at the foot of her bed, providing excellent lighting. While she hides little, it can be boring watching her play with herself for hours.  While others are doing stuff in the dark, with fucked up lighting, under the blankets, hiding in a small bathroom, on a room top, .... Radi is center stage.  

Sorry to disagree with you, Radislava has all these lighting so as she gets the cameras attention all the times .. she is a pure “ Leora clone “ and her only concern is how to make money and nearly nothing to almost none providing real life . 

She’s a permanent Barcelona resident and this is why she seems to have kind of a “ permanent “ GOV contract , which for many of us here is “translated” as RLC not being able to find girls . For a Barcelona resident , it’s the least to say weird  that  we have seen her not having any friends being introduced in both of the apartments that she has been staying . Her only real life period was , in my humble opinion , when Stella was a tenant , it was only then that we saw a real person , with real feelings , emotions , reactions and not the robotized behavior that only her and Leora have at the site at the moment . 

If you think of her and her 366 days and having this dynamic of being a Barcelona resident , you would think of more things by her , it isn’t also a secret that she’s isn’t so much liked by the majority of the girls and she has difficulties with  friendships . The only thing that I can actually praise her at this time ( really enjoyed her first 4-5 months and before the summer ) is that despite RLC have been horrible behaving to her when they moved  her in the villa ( and I know lots of details for that period ) she stayed devoted and faithful to her employers and continued in the project when she had all the rightful reasons to quit , she didn’t and that was a gift for RLC at that time which was the worst period since they are live in their 10 years of existence . 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

There has never been a more prescient but completely ironic observation of a cast member on this forum.

This describes Nana completely.  So shy and reserved.  So cautious.  God forbid if something happened to her suitcase in a 30 minute car ride.  

I don't ever care to see Bruno back on these cams, but I would be lying if I didn't say a small part of me wishes he would come back and fuck Nana hard ... all holes ... and get her to loosen up a bit and show us some more.  

Look how it goes … As far as I see it , it wasn’t a coincidence that Nana was dressed like a nun during that themed costume party for Olivia’s birthday ( which caused lots of misunderstandings between some girls and wounds that haven’t been closed as of now .. ) , I am just impressed that she has participated - as per her sayings to the so called flirt guy that slept repeatedly with her - in a threesome with her ex boyfriend and a female friend . I think that the bad incident of Tesla and the leaked video was the key point for her to decide not to open up more than she had already done till that point . 

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Like Nana, Radi needs to be fucked hard.  Accept she might be lesbian ... I get it.  So let's bring  in Masha with her strap on.

Masha will reappear for sure , especially with Holly now in the villa , maybe her upcoming 31st birthday could he celebrated in Barcelona 😉😋

• Sad 3

On a personal preference/ prediction note , the chemistry and good relationships amongst O&U and H&T can define the atmosphere in this apartment . If these 4 girls manage to create a really tight bond , I think we might be embarking for a really great B4 period … and the question is , what actually is Loraine doing being part of RLC’s cast ? 😜🤪😂🤣