B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

However RLC has a lot of faith in Holly and in Tweet. Master bedroom and less than two weeks later as a guest Tweet invited into the project.

LMAO it won't make any difference!!  All of you should have known from last night's BS B5 party that Luya was officially coming to the project.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Sorry guys , but this “Tweety “ that she chose , it will take me some time to go away from Luya which I find it incredibly amazing by ( happychappie ? I think ) the forum member who christened her .

On another side note , to be really fair , no matter how much and by all means Holly deserves the penthouse , Tweety / Luya isn’t at this level yet .. I hope “ mentor Holly “ makes her become even better than the teacher and show us all of her potential which so far nearly everyone of us have been appreciating her for what she has been showing  the last two weeks .. All the best for Tweety and to a marvelous stay . 

Holly doesn't deserve sh!t...

11 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

En effet, mais je soupçonne Radi d'avoir laissé une cretaine substance se consumer dans la chambre pour obtenir ce résultat avec Nana et Lorraine

They are taking a shower together now so not shy at all 😉

1 hour ago, james deen said:

i resubscribed just under a week ago and was amazed by how beautiful buffy is and was looking forward to watching her and now shes gone and yet nana, radi and twins are still here... 

RLC accomplished their goal then.....one more subscriber for a pair of tits!!

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

You do not wrap your suitcase in plastic for a small car trip

There has never been a more prescient but completely ironic observation of a cast member on this forum.

This describes Nana completely.  So shy and reserved.  So cautious.  God forbid if something happened to her suitcase in a 30 minute car ride.  

I don't ever care to see Bruno back on these cams, but I would be lying if I didn't say a small part of me wishes he would come back and fuck Nana hard ... all holes ... and get her to loosen up a bit and show us some more.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I agree, Radi has been around for some time. BUT .... she does provide quality entertainment, at times. Her openness to share her antics with Mila, despite Mila trying to hide. She has 3 lamps at the foot of her bed, providing excellent lighting. While she hides little, it can be boring watching her play with herself for hours.  While others are doing stuff in the dark, with fucked up lighting, under the blankets, hiding in a small bathroom, on a room top, .... Radi is center stage.  

There is no such thing on RLC!!

• Haha 1