Leora - Home Activities #93

pulo filipe

Leora talks all the time on the phone so as to fight her incredible loneliness during this period and the fear that she has been left alone in Prague and without actual motivations for her future except of the money to keep on coming … 

Then , here comes the major question , why isn’t she the one to go back in Russia for a 10-15 days holidays , see things in Russia with her very own eyes rather than speaking everyday for the same and same and same things like in 3-4 hours or a 24 hours period things can change so drastically that she would need to interfere ? And when there , she can have the dog Eva and bring it by herself in Prague rather  that having the poor animal in a cage unaccompanied with whatever that means in case anything goes wrong … I guess these are again questions that nobody can answer except Leora … 

Check her body , her cellulite which grows , her health issues , her face when she’s not with make up and then make your own conclusions  of how this woman used to be and the ghost self she has transformed into … oh , I forgot , her boobs got bigger , amazing 😂🤣😂🤣

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you have now crossed the line by becoming too personal against her.

When you start " Body shaming " someone, you sink to the depths of a toe rag.

Back off !! You are out of order !!

• Upvote 12

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora talks all the time on the phone so as to fight her incredible loneliness during this period and the fear that she has been left alone in Prague and without actual motivations for her future except of the money to keep on coming … 

Then , here comes the major question , why isn’t she the one to go back in Russia for a 10-15 days holidays , see things in Russia with her very own eyes rather than speaking everyday for the same and same and same things like in 3-4 hours or a 24 hours period things can change so drastically that she would need to interfere ? And when there , she can have the dog Eva and bring it by herself in Prague rather  that having the poor animal in a cage unaccompanied with whatever that means in case anything goes wrong … I guess these are again questions that nobody can answer except Leora … 

Check her body , her cellulite which grows , her health issues , her face when she’s not with make up and then make your own conclusions  of how this woman used to be and the ghost self she has transformed into … oh , I forgot , her boobs got bigger , amazing 😂🤣😂🤣

Bravo champion!

You definitely mastered the art of making an ass of yourself!!  

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you have now crossed the line by becoming too personal against her.

When you start " Body shaming " someone, you sink to the depths of a toe rag.

Back off !! You are out of order !!

I don’t think by judging   changes on her body which are visible compare to the past and the current period are “ crossing the line “ , I think I state the obvious that anyone sees , except if there’s any reason why it shouldn’t be anything that it is normal human result happening ( body changes due to a much different way of life than she used to have , less stressful and much happier than her current status ) and also due to her getting older . 

I am sorry if my post feels like provoking in a bad way , but it is across all forum topic apartments the same characterizations  and most of the times so very much insulting . I only stated the obvious seeing on cameras , nothing more or less hidden behind that post in order to downgrade her or whatever similar , just the truth as I see it with my very own eyes . 

6 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Bravo champion!

You definitely mastered the art of making an ass of yourself!!  

She does have a great ass.. wish her face was as great!!! 😫

Your recent comment concerning Nana 20 minutes ago , where’s the difference with my post ?