Where are they?

Guest Mortdisc

Could be. Stepan started a new job a few months ago now, and as a result he seems to spend less time around the apartment. As for Maya, well I think she also has a job, but maybe some of the others will correct me on that one.

Or maybe they are just getting on with their lives, and in the summer months, that doesn't involve sitting around indoors as much as before.

Could be. Stepan started a new job a few months ago now, and as a result he seems to spend less time around the apartment. As for Maya, well I think she also has a job, but maybe some of the others will correct me on that one.

Or maybe they are just getting on with their lives, and in the summer months, that doesn't involve sitting around indoors as much as before.

Every time I looked Stepan has been in the apartment all day sitting at the computer.

I know he used to work and then he wasn't.

Maybe he's back working again.

i haven't saw them much lately either.the drawer in the kitchen is still pulled out and the pot's and pan's on the table hasn't been moved.

well i went back to rlc to check on them and they was there...oh well...so much for that.  ::)

tienen una parte de un coche en casa , parece un lateral y lo estan enmasillando , estan mirando en youtube videos sobre el tema jejeje , igual lo pintan y lo secan en el horno , ( mayaystepan chapa y pintura ) .